Legacy 1912 Titanic (2012)
by RMS Titanic

Legacy 1912 Titanic information

Year of Launch2012

HouseRMS Titanic

About Legacy 1912 Titanic

The fragrance is based upon the perfume oils developed by German-born chemist Adolphe Saalfeld. He was travelling on the Titanic to New York in hopes of developing a new line of scents. He survived the sinking, but his samples were lost. They were found two and a half miles beneath the surface of the ocean, and many of which had the fragrance oil intact.

Legacy 1912 Titanic fragrance notes

Reviews of Legacy 1912 Titanic

Hubar Show all reviews
I am not very good at describing fragrances although I love perfumes. I will not reiterate lauermar's input on the history behind Legacy as I know nothing more. This is a very clean smell and although I do get a hint of the rose it is not dominate on me. I find this to be a good perfume to wear if I'm going to be around a number of people. In the information above it is said to have Lemon, Neroli, Rose and Amber in it and I can identify all of these when I wear it, but I can also smell something else that I can't identify. Bottom line is I enjoy wearing Legacy Titanic 1912.

My bottle does state Distributed by: Premier Exhibition Management, LLC - Atlanta, GA on the bottom.
05th February, 2016 (last edited: 27th October, 2016)
This scent was produced and distributed by the RMS promotions and exhibits office. The perfumer and bottle designer is still unidentified. I'm not sure anyone at HSN even knows. It must have been commissioned for them by one of the perfume houses. It took me months to get it, which means they had to wait until there was an economic order quantity to manufacture. This is definitely a limited edition. It's lemon and rose, very modern, good on its own merits, not like Shalimar or anything from 1912. Lots of staying power. Sillage not overpowering.
12th July, 2012

End Date: Sunday Apr-14-2019 6:44:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $55.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Legacy 1912 Titanic

There are no member images of Legacy 1912 Titanic yet. Why not be the first?