Armani Privé Figuier Eden (2012)
    by Giorgio Armani

• Launched: 2012
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Armani Privé Figuier Eden Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Justin Case's avatar
    Justin Case

A subdued fig, a fragrance that tries to "use" fig instead of being a fig. The fig lasts throughout but is most obvious in the opening, although the citrus notes are dominant there. The amber and iris mix in the dry down almost remind me of Armani's other woody dry downs. Can easily see this worn with a suit and a tie. Surprisingly long lasting for an EDT, especially on fabric.

This is s fig that goes with a cigar and hair gel, in an old room with wood-decorated walls. And although I'm looking for a garden fig, this was so compelling that I added it to my small collection. I received several compliments at work the first time I wore it.

30th April, 2013 (Last Edited: 03 May, 2013)

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

The fig note here is immediately recognizable, but it is handled subtly and with class.
    The scent is dry, dusky, and green. It has peppery spice and at times hints of a fruity note which sometimes is like coconut (typical for fig) and other times something closer to peach/apricot. This is cool, airy, and translucent in style. It has a slightly woody dry-down. It wears well and has amazing longevity.

16 August, 2012