Armani Privé Figuier Eden (2012)
    by Giorgio Armani

Average Rating: 4

Based on 10 ratings

Armani Privé Figuier Eden Fragrance Notes

Armani Privé Figuier Eden information

Armani Privé Figuier Eden is a unisex fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Lovescully's avatar

This beautiful Armani Prive’ creation is probably my current favourite of all the fig fragrances I have, just beating out Premier Figuier Extreme by L`Artisan Parfumeur.

I think the absence of any kind of coconut (which is usually paired with fig in fragrances) or sweet gourmand notes is what currently attracts me to this so much.

It’s very fresh, but not in the least what I would class as either aquatic or insubstantial. I can clearly detect the presence of orange oil, a little bit of tea and some fresh cut grass notes, but I do have trouble picking up any iris whatsoever.

The amber and pepper in the base are also clearly detectable and are what I think gives this its definite unisex appeal. While the sillage is light I have no problem at all with the longevity which does last well over 7 hours on my skin. It’s also a compliment getter if you care about such things.

This is going to get a lot of use from me in the coming Australia Summer.

24th September, 2014

Klaaon's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Creamy, uplifting bouquet in the top notes of fig and bergamot.

The fig note persist through the progression, supported by iris and amber gently in the dry down.

It is a comfort scent.... perfect for when one is in the mood to mull on life, or just soak up the sun's rays on a cool morning.

Perfectly unisex!

22nd May, 2014

Justin Case's avatar

A subdued fig, a fragrance that tries to "use" fig instead of being a fig. The fig lasts throughout but is most obvious in the opening, although the citrus notes are dominant there. The amber and iris mix in the dry down almost remind me of Armani's other woody dry downs. Can easily see this worn with a suit and a tie. Surprisingly long lasting for an EDT, especially on fabric.

This is s fig that goes with a cigar and hair gel, in an old room with wood-decorated walls. And although I'm looking for a garden fig, this was so compelling that I added it to my small collection. I received several compliments at work the first time I wore it.

30th April, 2013 (Last Edited: 03rd May, 2013)

odysseusm's avatar

The fig note here is immediately recognizable, but it is handled subtly and with class.
    The scent is dry, dusky, and green. It has peppery spice and at times hints of a fruity note which sometimes is like coconut (typical for fig) and other times something closer to peach/apricot. This is cool, airy, and translucent in style. It has a slightly woody dry-down. It wears well and has amazing longevity.

16th August, 2012

Add your review of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Search for on eBay United States

*LOVELY... BNIB Armani Prive by Giorgio Armani Figuier Eden EDT 1.5ml Vial
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 1 day
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)