Armani Privé Figuier Eden (2012)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé Figuier Eden information

Year of Launch2012

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Armani Privé Figuier Eden is a shared / unisex perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2012

Armani Privé Figuier Eden fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

kewart Show all reviews
I am attracted to fig like a magnet so I had to test this one! I am wearing it on a cool wet day in June and it perfectly matches the mood of the weather - dry, unripe fig with citrus/peppery notes and a subtle underpinning of powdery iris.

This is an extremely elegant edt, which could be worn by a man or a woman. It has great longevity but not such strong sillage. I shall be wearing it for summer weddings and for work. It won't offend anyone and may just charm them!
02nd June, 2015
This beautiful Armani Prive’ creation is probably my current favourite of all the fig fragrances I have, just beating out Premier Figuier Extreme by L`Artisan Parfumeur.

I think the absence of any kind of coconut (which is usually paired with fig in fragrances) or sweet gourmand notes is what currently attracts me to this so much.

It’s very fresh, but not in the least what I would class as either aquatic or insubstantial. I can clearly detect the presence of orange oil, a little bit of tea and some fresh cut grass notes, but I do have trouble picking up any iris whatsoever.

The amber and pepper in the base are also clearly detectable and are what I think gives this its definite unisex appeal. While the sillage is light I have no problem at all with the longevity which does last well over 7 hours on my skin. It’s also a compliment getter if you care about such things.

This is going to get a lot of use from me in the coming Australia Summer.
24th September, 2014
Creamy, uplifting bouquet in the top notes of fig and bergamot.

The fig note persist through the progression, supported by iris and amber gently in the dry down.

It is a comfort scent.... perfect for when one is in the mood to mull on life, or just soak up the sun's rays on a cool morning.

Perfectly unisex!

22nd May, 2014
A subdued fig, a fragrance that tries to "use" fig instead of being a fig. The fig lasts throughout but is most obvious in the opening, although the citrus notes are dominant there. The amber and iris mix in the dry down almost remind me of Armani's other woody dry downs. Can easily see this worn with a suit and a tie. Surprisingly long lasting for an EDT, especially on fabric.

I do have one criticism: There is something in this fragrance that resembles a menthol note. Not sure what it is but it could be caused by the tea accord interacting with the other notes. Still very worthy of a sample, IMO.
30th April, 2013 (last edited: 17th May, 2015)
The fig note here is immediately recognizable, but it is handled subtly and with class.
The scent is dry, dusky, and green. It has peppery spice and at times hints of a fruity note which sometimes is like coconut (typical for fig) and other times something closer to peach/apricot. This is cool, airy, and translucent in style. It has a slightly woody dry-down. It wears well and has amazing longevity.
16th August, 2012

Add your review of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Shop for Armani Privé Figuier Eden products online

Search Amazon for Armani Privé Figuier Eden

Member images of Armani Privé Figuier Eden

There are no member images of Armani Privé Figuier Eden yet. Why not be the first?