Unbreakable Bond / Unbreakable (2011)
    by Khlo and Lamar

• Launched: 2011
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Unbreakable Bond / Unbreakable Fragrance Notes

Unbreakable Bond / Unbreakable information

Originally known as just 'Unbreakable'

Shop for Unbreakable Bond / Unbreakable products online

100ml EdT
    $25.01*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 14.95)

Reviews of Unbreakable Bond / Unbreakable

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

LongIslandLPN's avatar
    LongIslandLPN

I recently bought this as a blind by at a department store because it was very cheap. I got the 1 ounce because I was not sure if i was going to like it. To be honest I never really tried wearing a unisex perfume before so I was intrigued. What's great about this smell is what could be bad about it also. It smells different on different people, yes all perfumes smell different on different peoples skin, but this one is more of a chameleone.

The opening to me is bit more on the masculine side - I smell some of the apple and some of the woods. After a few minutes on the skin you can smell the fruity floral sweetness. It smells divine! It is sweet, fresh, but a bit more floral than fruity which I enjoy. There is an after hint of the sweetness of the dark chocolate. I would not say that this scent smells cheap, but it certainly does not smell "expensive luxury" to me. It is great for casual wear. It is really in the middle with the sexes ergo the essence of unisex. It may seem slightly femminine to some and certainly more masculine to others. I think it is certainly worth a try!

01st October, 2012

Beehles's avatar
    Beehles

On me this smells like oranges and vanilla. I tried it after having very good experiences with other Kardashian fragrances. I tend to prefer more masculine scents and citrus/vanilla are right in my happy zone. I was intrigued by the unisex nature of this one.

It wears well and I can still smell it 12 hour later close to the skin. Although it opens with citrus and transitions into vanilla it still retains some citrus/fruity sweetness. I also do get the dark chocolate notes too. I wish I could get my husband to wear this but as yet he is still scent-free.

Hopefully no one asks me what I am wearing because I will be embarrassed to have anything to do with the Kardashians...But I just can't seem to walk away from their frags!

13 May, 2012