Koke’e (2011)

HouseMalie Organics

About Koke’e

Koke’e is a feminine perfume by Malie Organics. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Koke’e

There is one review of Koke’e.
I ordered a rollerball of this unsniffed and without any reviews around 2012. It was marked down at an online reseller as I was placing another order. Maybe I was trying to get free shipping.

Kauai is one of my favorite places on earth and Koke'e is the heart of this amazing beautiful land. I was curious about the scent based on the name alone. How did they interpret the rugged yet breathtaking beauty of the place? Pretty well I have to say!

Malie's Koke'e is a green mossy woody fragrance that has a hint of a floral and a breeze underneath. It is the scent of a green land with abundant rain punctured by sun. The forest dominates here but you can also get a whiff of the ocean and Hawaii's flowers. It is not a sharp green scent - in fact it is slightly sweet or milky. It's not light or aquatic though. It has much more depth to it than I expected (especially at the price I paid).

It says for women but to me it's easily unisex. It lasts quite a long time on me but stays close to the skin. I can't stop smelling it when I wear it. I can imagine it's not for everyone and differs from most of the mainstream scents. It's not the kind of scent you'd expect when you hear "Hawaii" either (unless you know the Koke'e that it refers to). I see there is a newer version but I have not tried it so I don't know if it has been changed. I can only hope not or not much.

The roll-on is easy to travel with or carry with me. It did not leak. I use this sparingly and occasionally. Sometimes at home I apply it to my wrists and go through the development of the scent - it does change over time and lasts a while. Considering its woody/mossy element, it's not a very light/young/simple scent, but I find it calms me down and makes me smile. One downside is, it makes me want to be in Kauai! :)
05th July, 2017

Add your review of Koke’e

Shop for Koke’e products online

Search Amazon for Koke’e

Member images of Koke’e

There are no member images of Koke’e yet. Why not be the first?