Supercharged

Supercharged information

HouseJeanne Arthes
Parent CompanyArthes

About Supercharged

Supercharged is a masculine fragrance by Jeanne Arthes.

Reviews of Supercharged

Okay, this is for the first hour, a very strong powdery iris.

Powdery scents remind me of Avon scents and this is definitely a strong powdery fragrance. The iris note dies off after an hour and then the musk takes over as second note to the powder.

After a couple of hours the musk mellows and you get some vanilla kicking in.

It seems to project well and last a good amount of time but if you're solely purchasing for the iris you might be let down because after an hour it's pretty much gone. Sorta reminds me of Prada's release, for the first hour.
09th March, 2015
Katana Show all reviews
Strange but vaguely intriguing

OK, finally wore this for real - it's hard to define or descibe - there are definitely notes there but I can not actually define one of them - My nose is not one of the super noses admittedly, but still it's impossible for me to identify any standout scent - anyway, it's not bad, at all, and probably worth the $9.99 I spent on it - here is the strange thing - It's aptly named - for 10 bucks I feel a little energized from this stuff - its not super fresh, it's not lemony or minty so those scents would not be the thing that does it, but something does and I'm not one to be influenced easily - It has little projection but it does have a little - in summary, it's a strange scent, but not a bad one and I know this is a strange review as well but I felt this little 10 dollar bottle needed some attention. Jeanne Arthes puts out some good inexpensive offerings and I'm glad I found a place that always has a nice little nest of them for me to try them out.

17th August, 2013

Add your review of Supercharged

Shop for Supercharged products online

Shop for Supercharged at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Supercharged

Member images of Supercharged

There are no member images of Supercharged yet. Why not be the first?