Spiritual Healing (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseMark Buxton
PerfumerMark Buxton

About Spiritual Healing

Spiritual Healing is a shared / unisex perfume by Mark Buxton. The scent was launched in 2012 (under the name Sexual Healing)

Spiritual Healing fragrance notes

Reviews of Spiritual Healing

It opens on green violet and cold iris. Very bitter for me. It's dry. It has a vintage feel. It stays tannic for a while, and you can feel it on your skin, its rough texture. Then it goes woody and marine. It's one of those perfumes that's too masculine for myself, and too feminine for my male friends. I will not say it's bad for sure, but I'm unable to like it.
I tried to be patient, it got more pleasant (spicy wood), but it was only a skin scent by then.
Longevity is good, sillage is below average, except for the first minute.
09th January, 2017
I've really enjoyed this one. To me, it's a bit of a juxtaposition of textures. On one hand, there's a rich, creamy base that's potent enough to shine from the start. It features a 70's "sexy" musk and a big shot of ambrox flavored with vanilla and chocolate, but kept from being gourmand by sandalwood and soap. On the other hand, on top of this thick, inedible pudding is a stew of fruits and flowers and woods, hinting at citrus with roses and jasmine, but artificial and "perfumey" enough to never feel very specific.

On me, it takes a little time to warm up, smelling pleasant and maybe a bit complicated at first, before melting together into something beautiful. I like that Sexual Healing takes a retro-smelling musk and makes it thoroughly modern. And I also like the rick thickness of the smell, even though it doesn't seem to be especially highly concentrated. Thumbs up!
06th April, 2015
A wonderful fragrance, my favorite of the brand on the side of Devil in Disguise, one of the better appointed osmanthus around and probably a new entering in my top twenty parade of great fragrances of the world. Violety cozy-erotic ambiences of velvet, dangerous women and red lamps jump to mind. The combination of deep dark ribes, velvety osmanthus, sensual davana, woody-botanic notes and carnal final castoreum is simply opulent (in an almost dry way) and irresistible. This juice is averagely bodied, sophisticated, tenacious and dark in a sensual and multifaceted fruity-floral way. Something vaguely boozy and fizzy is combined inside, may be the absolute of sambuco (elderberry) produces this effect. The dry down is musky and woody with subtle nuances of royal osmanthus, cherries, bilberries, blackberries, violets and liqueur in a sort of velvety, enigmatic and warm woodsy-fruity floral olfactory embrace. Feminine but i will go to buy a bottle for myself. Stunning
27th September, 2012

Add your review of Spiritual Healing

Shop for Spiritual Healing products online

Search Amazon for Spiritual Healing

Member images of Spiritual Healing

There are no member images of Spiritual Healing yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Spiritual Healing