Sandal / Sandalwood Attar (2009)
    by Amouage

Average Rating:

Sandal / Sandalwood Attar Fragrance notes

Sandalwood

Sandal / Sandalwood Attar information

Sandal / Sandalwood Attar is a unisex fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Sandal / Sandalwood Attar

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

SirNosebleed's avatar

The real deal. Like catching a whiff of God's personal cologne. I would call the search over for the perfect scent but alas this is no longer in production.

Incredible longevity: two dabs behind the ear, and I can still smell it on my eyeglass temples a week later.

Do you think of sandalwood as being powdery? This is not. It is otherworldly but not cold; rather warm and buttery. Slightly sweet and slightly prickly. Intoxicating and endlessly entertaining, it sneaks up on you throughout the day, making the most mundane activities enjoyable. It is basically a skin scent, but I keep wondering(and hoping) others can smell it. If it projected more would I be endowed with supernatural power(as in the movie "Perfume").

28 May, 2012 (Last Edited: 02 June, 2012)

Add your review of Sandal / Sandalwood Attar