Tattoo pour Homme (2010)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 12 ratings

Tattoo pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Tattoo pour Homme information

Tattoo pour Homme is a men's fragrance by Michel Germain. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Tattoo pour Homme

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

conkhi's avatar

interesting

I have almost all michel germain sexy frags and this lingers with that faintly under the amber tones...for $8 u cannot go wrong...i was at TJ maxx and asked if i could smell and she opened and i sprayed away...she( the cashier) loved it and though it was very nice for $8....I bought and found it projects well and is soft yet noticeable...good deal and while not an amazing fragrance it does smell unique to me.

Pros: good projection/ price
    Cons: none

17 May, 2013

Bigsly's avatar

I don't get much other than the amber. There seems to be a bit of the tobacco but that's about it. Yes, this comes across as the "poor man's" version of the A*Men base, though without patchouli, it seems. It does smell nice, with just the slightest hint of of a "synthetic" candy quality. Certainly if you can get it cheap and want something like this it's likely you'll be satisfied, just don't expect niche here. I've got the bottle pictured above, but it's possible the other bottle represents a different fragrance, for all I know.

18 October, 2012

Bigtruck260's avatar

For the price, it's a good deal...

I think it fits in my wardrobe as something I would wear to a sporting event or a rock concert. If I were to compare it to something else, it would no doubt be Homme Exceptional by Mont Blanc. It's a bit orangy and I get the syntheic tobacco...maybe something on the musky side.

Safe and pleasant, but far from original. again, for under 10 bucks...it's quite the value, and probably a nice gift for a college kid that enjoys hoodies and jeans.

08 October, 2012 (Last Edited: 12 October, 2012)

hickorysmoke's avatar

Excellent blind buy at the discount store for $10. People have compared it to a low ball Pure Malt. Haven't smelled that one, but this one is really nice.

02 August, 2012

Swanky's avatar

Totally generic and dull. I can't give a specific fragrance reference; it smells like all of them, in a sense. If the air surrounding the fragrance aisle at Sephora were to be extracted and bottled, you'd get this. For conformists only.

14 April, 2012