I Love New York for Marriage Equality (2012)
by Bond No. 9

I Love New York for Marriage Equality information

Year of Launch2012

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About I Love New York for Marriage Equality

I Love New York for Marriage Equality is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2012

I Love New York for Marriage Equality fragrance notes

Reviews of I Love New York for Marriage Equality

I bought this blind because of the positive ratings but was a bit disappointed not being quite up to the usual B9 standards.
Top notes are strong to start with which soften after 10/20 minutes when it strengthens to a strong woody and slightly sour notes which grows on you.

I wouldn't choose this from a perfumery counter but I'm not disappointed in total.

I recommend that you try a tester before buying, its not for everyone.
11th January, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
Most Bond's I'm a big fan of and have been a pleasant surprise for me...but unfortunately this one goes in the opposite direction.

WAY more woody smelling than I expected.....plum and mandarin? WHERE?!:( Yeah, this scent was all about the wood and not much else on my skin. The fruit aspect was barely detectable...this fragrance is dry with sweetness and some incense/smoke to my nose. Not at all what I was hoping/expecting when reading the note breakdown.

Not a bad smell, but not my style at all. And like most Bond scents in general, this has very good longevity.
17th November, 2015 (last edited: 20th November, 2015)
Like this one . Slightly sweet with a touch of fruit and ginger. The combination has a slight hint of animalistic potential (not too much though). The sandalwood and amber seems to be in the background and this is overall a buy IMO. 8/10
20th February, 2015
Marais Show all reviews
A solid, potent, fruity/spicy scent. The plum note goes on a bit strong but fades to an acceptable degree (which suits me), whereas the spices (nutmeg/ginger mainly) keep delivering the goods. The combination of citrus, spices and woods reminds me of HdP 1828, but this is less reserved; something of a powerhouse, in fact. 4 sprays last 12 hours, with decent projection. Versatile, but best forgotten if you don't want a constant reminder of social progress/are paranoid about anyone detecting your fragrance/have lots of sensitive acquaintances pre-occupied with their 'allergies'.
21st July, 2014
Really well made citric/spicy soft amber with a soon heady blast of fresh and fizzy spices (supported by a watery accord of citrus and ginger lily), a central spicy floral heart and a balanced dry down based on sweet woods and smooth amber. The initial accord of sweet spices, mandarine, pepper and plums is mastering throughout and is fairly linked with amber and woods. The dry down is still sweet and ambery (with a still really notable nutmeg) but in a dry and woody/fresh way, still influenced by an initial sparkling citrus/fresh spices/fruits accord. For the lovers of the supremely spicy concoctions. Its peppery/dusty fluidity makes me to figure in mind an ideal sort of sweet 7 de Loewe's twin. Consistently sweet and fruity (may be too much for my taste). In the general desolation of the "I Love NY" line For Marriage Equality seems almost a pearl.
02nd April, 2014
I'll start off by saying I'm not really a fan of the Bond house. I've tried MANY of their fragrances and wasn't fond of most of them.

I Love New York for Marriage Equality is one of the few Bond fragrances that I truly enjoy and feel that is bottle worthy. I get a strong nutmeg & amber vibe that lasts from the top to the bottom notes. I also get some sandalwood as well. Furthermore, my wife really likes this fragrance on me. A definite thumbs up in my book.
30th December, 2012

Add your review of I Love New York for Marriage Equality

Shop for I Love New York for Marriage Equality products online

Search Amazon for I Love New York for Marriage Equality

Member images of I Love New York for Marriage Equality

There are no member images of I Love New York for Marriage Equality yet. Why not be the first?

I Love New York for Marriage Equality News