Patchouli
    by Murdock

Average Rating:

Patchouli Fragrance Notes

Patchouli information

Patchouli is a men's fragrance by Murdock.

Reviews of Patchouli

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Jack Hunter's avatar

It opens with a fresh soft spicyness with patchouli, cardamom with a dose of pepper and it smells very nice. The patchouli is very earthy and low key, it never overwhelms but is subtlely blended amongst other notes but is still the spicy heart of the fragrance.

I can pick up some florals in the midnotes mixing with the earthy spicy patchouli which is probably what is giving the scent that freshness in the opening. In the basenotes you can smell the earthy patchouli on a light bed of Frankincense and I have to say it smells really nice .

The marketing is spot on with this scent as I find it sensual & mysterious and also a bit sexy, a good light spicy modern barbershop cologne that never overwhelms or outstays it's welcome. I get about five hours in longevity and it has arm length projection.

Another Murdock winner for me and this is going straight into my rotation, I just love the modern barbershop style of this house where the fragrances are clean,masculine and can be worn anywhere and at anytime. A big thumbs up from me!

15 December, 2012

odysseusm's avatar

I'm not a fan of patchouli but this has lots of other things going on, so I can tolerate it. In fact, the patchouli is very subdued. Mostly a light-spicy and woody scent.

24 July, 2012