Knize Ten Golden Edition (2000)
by Knize

Knize Ten Golden Edition information

Year of Launch2000

HouseKnize

About Knize Ten Golden Edition

Knize Ten Golden Edition is a masculine fragrance by Knize. The scent was launched in 2000

Knize Ten Golden Edition fragrance notes

Reviews of Knize Ten Golden Edition

This smells like a masculine flanker to Chanel Cuir de Russie edt, which is nice.

This is subdued, and safe, I think. I like it. It smells a little sweet and spicey, like a nice cookie at a coffee shop, and it has the same leather feel as the Chanel, or at least reminiscent of Cuir de Russie.

16th May, 2015
It's unfortunate tha this fragrance could not escape the association with bug spray to my nose. Bug spray at the opening, bug spray in the middle, and dry bug spray at the dry down. Makes me wish I never smelled bug spray so that I can have a more objective opinion.
28th March, 2015
I completely agree with alfarom's review - the Golden Edition is a great, softer, smoother, more "modern" version of Knize. Still great and not too trendy (or too cheap). Bravi!

8,5/10
19th September, 2014
Knize Ten Gold is one of my favourite leathers. It is powerful, long lasting and with a bitter, leathery smell. Very masculine. On my skin Gold is more about leather while the original KT is more about petroleum.

Highly recommended.

Edit: It reminds me of the original Bel Ami, before it was re-formulated. And thus, close to perfection.
30th August, 2014 (last edited: 14th October, 2014)
A wonderful modulated version of Knize Ten; the Golden Edition is by analogy the 21 year Scotch to the original Knize Ten, which is the 12 year old. The same was true of Aramis and Aramis Special Reserve. Wonderful mellower variations on great themes. This is a true gentleman's scent of style and worth; and a modern classic.
11th October, 2012
Oviatt Show all reviews
I am a big fan of Knize Ten but realize that it can be a challenging scent to wear. I was pleased to get a bottle of the Golden Edition and at first did not notice much of a difference--maybe a little softer, but this still packs a wallup. I have been wearing this a lot and just wore that original and that is when I realized how subtly different they are. Both are well worth having. K10 GE is smoother, less in your face and more in line with today's tastes, but it is still a wonderfully rich leather that is unlike anything else out there... except for the original K10!
19th May, 2012

Add your review of Knize Ten Golden Edition

Shop for Knize Ten Golden Edition products online

Shop for Knize Ten Golden Edition at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Knize Ten Golden Edition

Member images of Knize Ten Golden Edition

There are no member images of Knize Ten Golden Edition yet. Why not be the first?