Tokyo Bloom (2012)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 15 ratings

Tokyo Bloom Fragrance Notes

Tokyo Bloom information

Tokyo Bloom is a unisex fragrance by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2012 and the bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Shop for Tokyo Bloom products online

Reviews of Tokyo Bloom

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

jtothek's avatar

It's nice. Reminds me of a chilled-out version of Encre Noire, which I like. But I have to get up right to the skin to smell it. Which I don't.

18 April, 2014

drussell41's avatar

Very green on the opening, like a non-bitter galbanum. Eventually it went into some flora notes and then a drydown that was soft, warm and cuddly. What was really interesting about this was the effect of the topnotes on some nasal congestion. I was really having problems breathing, and this worked better than medication for enabling me to breath. I'm pretty surprised as fragrances usually have no effect or make it worse. I'll probably be buying a bottle just for medicinal use if nothing else.

16 December, 2012

KJBarrett's avatar

Fresh, clean, breezy---very light cologne strength, but its gentleness is so pleasant! I smell wet morning dew on basil, dandelion milk, and some wood and musk...it's exactly what I would imagine early morning in a garden of bansai trees to feel like :) Happy, green, and FRESH. It puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

14 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 15 September, 2012)

Add your review of Tokyo Bloom