Tokyo Bloom (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseThe Different Company
PerfumerEmilie Coppermann

About Tokyo Bloom

Tokyo Bloom is a shared / unisex perfume by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Emilie Coppermann

Tokyo Bloom fragrance notes

Reviews of Tokyo Bloom

It's nice. Reminds me of a chilled-out version of Encre Noire, which I like. But I have to get up right to the skin to smell it. Which I don't.
18th April, 2014
Very green on the opening, like a non-bitter galbanum. Eventually it went into some flora notes and then a drydown that was soft, warm and cuddly. What was really interesting about this was the effect of the topnotes on some nasal congestion. I was really having problems breathing, and this worked better than medication for enabling me to breath. I'm pretty surprised as fragrances usually have no effect or make it worse. I'll probably be buying a bottle just for medicinal use if nothing else.
16th December, 2012
Fresh, clean, breezy---very light cologne strength, but its gentleness is so pleasant! I smell wet morning dew on basil, dandelion milk, and some wood and musk...it's exactly what I would imagine early morning in a garden of bansai trees to feel like :) Happy, green, and FRESH. It puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
14th September, 2012 (last edited: 15th September, 2012)

Add your review of Tokyo Bloom

Shop for Tokyo Bloom products online

Shop for Tokyo Bloom at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tokyo Bloom

Member images of Tokyo Bloom

There are no member images of Tokyo Bloom yet. Why not be the first?