Pi Neo Tropical Paradise (2011)
by Givenchy

Pi Neo Tropical Paradise information

Year of Launch2011

HouseGivenchy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Pi Neo Tropical Paradise

Pi Neo Tropical Paradise is a masculine fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2011

Pi Neo Tropical Paradise fragrance notes

Reviews of Pi Neo Tropical Paradise

I have to admit, I bought this because I wanted a summer fragrance, it was on sale and because someone on Youtube mentioned it would be great. which it is, but unfortunately, for only a couple of minutes.

It does take you on some paradise tropical island, but only for a couple of seconds...
31st March, 2013
All of these Pi's flankers are one step below. This one smells very synthetic and has almost no projection and lasting power. Not worth it in my opinion.
02nd November, 2012
It's practically same as Pi Neo, only here are citruses just a bit more expressed. I liked Pi Neo, I like this flanker too but it was completely unnecessary.
10th October, 2012
utterly pointless... it last a nano second and smells like mosquito repellent... stay away from it.
31st July, 2012
Quiet, understated citrus scent for spring and summer. Certainly inoffensive but not what I’d call sexy or particularly interesting. It gets a neutral from me.
04th June, 2012

Add your review of Pi Neo Tropical Paradise

Shop for Pi Neo Tropical Paradise products online

Shop for Pi Neo Tropical Paradise at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pi Neo Tropical Paradise

Member images of Pi Neo Tropical Paradise

There are no member images of Pi Neo Tropical Paradise yet. Why not be the first?