Patchouli Intense (2010)

Patchouli Intense information

Year of Launch2010

HouseMolinard

About Patchouli Intense

Patchouli Intense is a shared / unisex perfume by Molinard. The scent was launched in 2010

Patchouli Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Patchouli Intense

After enduring three hours (!) of gooey dark chocolate fudge, I couldn't take it anymore. I scrubbed furiously with a loofah, hoping to remove it altogether. Instead, I was greeted with a rather nice patchouli-- a bit too amber-rich for my personal taste, but still a vast improvement over the ghastly gourmand beginning.

If you can't handle gourmands, don't be fooled by the name. The only intensity here is fudge.
23rd March, 2017
sfmedusa Show all reviews
This may be marketed as a female fragrance but there's just nothing here that is about gender. It's sweet, but nothing like as sweet as many fragrances, and there's no loud flowery top notes or fruit salad happening.

I am so glad that this has been reissued after the bottle design change. I was rather worried that it was being discontinued when it vanished from Molinard's website.

If you're looking for a patchouli that came straight from the 60s, don't look here. This is much more than that. It's better groomed, better mannered and less loud than you're expecting with it being a patchouli scent, but it really doesn't shy away from being a patchouli scent one bit.

I could wear this in all but the very hottest weather when it would feel rather too intense.
05th November, 2016
Notes include:
(top notes) orange, neroli, jasmine and amber; (mid-notes) patchouli, nougat and vanilla; (basenotes)sandalwood and vetiver.

A delicious patchouli you can really sink your teeth into!
Woodsy, dirty, dark, sweet and chewy. I love it.
12th March, 2015 (last edited: 01st November, 2016)
I just got this wonderful gem in the mail today at work. Wow!! this is the best patchouli fragrance ever made. I sprayed some on my wrist and it delights my senses. All my co-workers were asking me what it was with just ONE spray. It is very, very strong so 1-2 sprays should be enough. The patchouli with the vanilla and nougat make this fragrance the perfect gourmand. This is a fragrance Stevie Nicks would have laying around in the "Gypsy" video. It reminds me of that.
28th August, 2014
I bought this blind ... as it is impossible to find anywhere. For those of you who are fans of rich, dark, and sweet fragrances ... here she is. I usually shy away from such frags but for some reason love this. It starts off a bit strong as you would expect from an eau de parfum, but soon mellows into a lush rich patchouli/chocolate/vanilla mix. Sillage is fair, but it has nice lasting power (about 6 hours on me). As most others alluded to, this is not your hippy-ish patchouli but rather a rich, smooth, well constructed fragrance that you won't smell on every other Joe passing by. Interestingly enough, the other fragrance that sort of reminds me of this take on patchouli is Jacomo Rouge (albeit a bit brighter out of the gate). I found a 'tester' of this for around $21 online ... how can you beat that? Well worth the investment.
01st April, 2014
Very good take on patchouli mix for the price. I get a flavor of Muglar's AMen minus the tar notes, though Molinard's Patchouli Intense does focus heavy on the patchouli aspect of this fragrance. I have to admit helps cut down on the scent becoming overly sweet like AMen. Puzzles me why Molinard did not market this as unisex it's very masculine by today's standards of what is on the market for men and feel most women would shy away as finding this too masculine.
23rd February, 2014

Add your review of Patchouli Intense

Shop for Patchouli Intense products online

Search Amazon for Patchouli Intense

Member images of Patchouli Intense

There are no member images of Patchouli Intense yet. Why not be the first?