Exotic Essence (2011)

HouseDavid Yurman
PerfumerHarry Fremont
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Exotic Essence

Exotic Essence is a feminine perfume by David Yurman. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont

Exotic Essence fragrance notes

Reviews of Exotic Essence

MadKat Show all reviews
Sweet, warm, amber love here. Strangers have come up to me many hours after appling it asking what it is.. One woman actually followed me around the grocery store and when I finally told her to go ahead of me she said she was trying to determine the notes in my perfume.. =)

Unfortunately it is one of those rare scents that I cannot smell on myself after the first few minutes
24th May, 2014
I got this one as a blind buy, and was really pleasantly surprised. I don't get any floral notes at all, and find it to be a straightforward patchouli and peach scent rounded out by amber as it warms up - the patchouli is really dry and almost masculine as it opens. The thing is, the components seem to be high quality, so it does read more luxury than celebutante; if you're a fan of the patchouli/peach combo, there's really nothing to dislike! Ironically, because I didn't exactly know what I was getting, it garners more compliments than just about anything else I've worn. The concentration makes it flexible - you can keep it daytime with a light spray, and bombshell with a few. Probably layers well with rose...
25th February, 2014
This is soooooo sweet, floral and gourmand.
Rich and heavy. Oddly, the patchouli and vanilla aren't the problems I thought they'd be. Rather, it is the musk and some other notes which are the obstacle.
I think the "peach skin" note is a disaster. Smells metallic, cloying and quite unpleasant.
And the amber has the usual rich, buttery, treacly note which I dislike.
I don't see any "exotic woods" -- whatever those might be, nor sandalwood, nor wood notes of any kind.
11th September, 2012

Add your review of Exotic Essence

Shop for Exotic Essence products online

Shop for Exotic Essence at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Exotic Essence

Member images of Exotic Essence

There are no member images of Exotic Essence yet. Why not be the first?