Bowmakers (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseD.S. & Durga
PerfumerDavid Moltz

About Bowmakers

Bowmakers is a shared / unisex perfume by D.S. & Durga. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Moltz

Bowmakers fragrance notes

Reviews of Bowmakers

Lovely, superb! A wood-lover's delight.
Great wood and resinous notes. Dry but smooth, very pleasant to wear.
A treasure chest of wood notes, and quite focused in that regard. Some conifers appear (likely from the cypress) and these are bright and energizing. Like CdG Hinoki but not as austerely challenging. Bit of a rubber note, typical of some cedar (e.g., Siskyou). Some moss along with the wood in the dry-down.
Exceeded my recommendations. Recommended.
14th April, 2015
I smell like an exquisite pencil right now. Nothing else going on, just the loveliest, classiest little pencil you ever did see. This may not suite everyone, but I'm digging it. It's such a nice crisp wood, wrapped in warm rich resin, I am daydreaming about what it would layer well with. And yet... nope, I think I'll stay a happy, finely lacquered pencil.

This is void of the "creamy" quality in other woody scents I've tried, and I like that change of pace. If you want to be fancy, try this and imagine sitting in a violinmaker's studio or among ornate woodwork in a classic library. Big thumbs up!

While it leans masculine, I think a woman could pull it off. I would likely maul any man who wore it, yum.
19th November, 2013

Add your review of Bowmakers

Shop for Bowmakers products online

Search Amazon for Bowmakers

Member images of Bowmakers

There are no member images of Bowmakers yet. Why not be the first?