Bespoke : Canyon Dreams (2012)
    by Keiko Mecheri

Average Rating:

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Mandarin, Oud, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams information

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams is a unisex fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Buzzlepuff's avatar

The bergamot and madarine explode like canyon land sunsets against the rusty rock formations . . . This is what I was hoping for and is what Canyon Dreams smells like when it is applied, more or less. The woods ( Synthetic Agarwood, patchouli, sandalwood) add a honed finish to the surface of this canyon of scent that reminds me of a pleasant incense powder blend or a fine natural wood product of some sort. The bright fruity opening stays as a warm counterpoint to the cool woods for a sunny disposition to an otherwise mysterious and deep thinking wood mood. I like this fragrance enough to just barely grant it a thumbs up! Just not way up. I would score it with marks of 7 out of 10 on the buzzle perfect scent index.

24 November, 2013

Kaern's avatar

Fantastic spicy, woody fragrance from Keiko Mecheri with a drydown to die for. I get an 'incense' vibe also during the drydown, but it could be the patchouli and oud mix. The rose is muted imo. I was testing this against Malle's 'Dries Van Noten' as they both claim to include 'Australian Sandalwood' -- and Canyon Dreams won hands down against the rather austere DVN.

08 April, 2013

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

Really wonderful top notes - ,expansive, enveloping, fougere in feel ,almost salty and savory with bergamot . Perhaps orange in there somewhere - it's spicy and almost dirty in the same way as Jicky is . The opening reminds me of Jicky in EDP !
    Anyway as this dries down out pops a shy rose and I convinced there is geranium in there as well all atop this spicy -ish background. I know there is supposed to be oud in this but I can't smell it frankly. If there is oud, it is not the band aid / medicinal Montale oud.
    I found at this point, Canyon Dreams is chypre - like- and I searched in my head, for the perfume Canyon Dreams now reminds of ,at this stage of the development . It is Andy Tauer's Une Rose Chypree which in itself is a masterpiece. This is now, what it's like on my skin. A slightly salty, mildy sweetish rose with some subtle spice. A abit of dusty sandalwood perhaps , in the background . Very unisex.
    It is really a very good scent .

19 June, 2012