Bespoke : Canyon Dreams (2012)
by Keiko Mecheri

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams information

Year of Launch2012

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2012

Bespoke : Canyon Dreams fragrance notes

Reviews of Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

The bergamot and madarine explode like canyon land sunsets against the rusty rock formations . . . This is what I was hoping for and is what Canyon Dreams smells like when it is applied, more or less. The woods ( Synthetic Agarwood, patchouli, sandalwood) add a honed finish to the surface of this canyon of scent that reminds me of a pleasant incense powder blend or a fine natural wood product of some sort. The bright fruity opening stays as a warm counterpoint to the cool woods for a sunny disposition to an otherwise mysterious and deep thinking wood mood. I like this fragrance enough to just barely grant it a thumbs up! Just not way up. I would score it with marks of 7 out of 10 on the buzzle perfect scent index.
24th November, 2013
Kaern Show all reviews
Fantastic spicy, woody fragrance from Keiko Mecheri with a drydown to die for. I get an 'incense' vibe also during the drydown, but it could be the patchouli and oud mix. The rose is muted imo. I was testing this against Malle's 'Dries Van Noten' as they both claim to include 'Australian Sandalwood' -- and Canyon Dreams won hands down against the rather austere DVN.
08th April, 2013
Really wonderful top notes - ,expansive, enveloping, fougere in feel ,almost salty and savory with bergamot . Perhaps orange in there somewhere - it's spicy and almost dirty in the same way as Jicky is . The opening reminds me of Jicky in EDP !
Anyway as this dries down out pops a shy rose and I convinced there is geranium in there as well all atop this spicy -ish background. I know there is supposed to be oud in this but I can't smell it frankly. If there is oud, it is not the band aid / medicinal Montale oud.
I found at this point, Canyon Dreams is chypre - like- and I searched in my head, for the perfume Canyon Dreams now reminds of ,at this stage of the development . It is Andy Tauer's Une Rose Chypree which in itself is a masterpiece. This is now, what it's like on my skin. A slightly salty, mildy sweetish rose with some subtle spice. A abit of dusty sandalwood perhaps , in the background . Very unisex.
It is really a very good scent .
19th June, 2012

Add your review of Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

Shop for Bespoke : Canyon Dreams products online

Search Amazon for Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

Member images of Bespoke : Canyon Dreams

There are no member images of Bespoke : Canyon Dreams yet. Why not be the first?