Bespoke : Cuir Fauve (2012)
by Keiko Mecheri

Bespoke : Cuir Fauve information

Year of Launch2012

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Bespoke : Cuir Fauve

Bespoke : Cuir Fauve is a masculine fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2012

Bespoke : Cuir Fauve fragrance notes

Reviews of Bespoke : Cuir Fauve

Leather fragrances must be a challenge to create, because so many are attempted and there are so very few excellent ones. They can be too raw, too dry, too smokey, or too strong. This is one of the good ones here.

I think of dark nicely polished smooth leather when I smell Cuir Fauve. There is a dryness to this leather that approaches but doesn't go all the way to smoke. Just enough sweet mellow amber and a touch of tobacco for character. I like the fact that there are no odd spices, no animalics or no muskiness, no petrochemical smells - just a very finely made straight forward leather fragrance that is easy to wear. Cuir Fauve is my favorite of the Bespoke series from Keiko Mecheri. 9 of 10 stars on the Buzzlemeter.
24th November, 2013
This might be called a male fragrance but I think it is very unisex. On my skin this is a warm and very linear scent; what I experience the first minutes is what I'll have for the next 6 hours. And that is - heaven.
Cuir Fauve is leathery - but not at all as distinct (or smokey!) as Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, and it does not turn woody like TL as time goes.
I would say CF is quite spicy, but not at all in an "oriental" way, if that makes any sense?

When I let my father (who is a real perfumista) smell this he closed his eyes and sighed. "This is walking over a stableyard with dust and sunlight in the air, then reaching the shade in the shelter and leaning your head against a leather saddle and a brown stallion, feeling the warmth radiating from the animal."

I think that's an accurate and wonderful description.

It lasts for about 6 hours on me, and it stays close to the skin.
26th August, 2012 (last edited: 13th September, 2012)
Jermel Show all reviews
Breathtaking! Very complex leather fragrance which does not evolve too much. Very one-dimentional and sexy like Invasion Barbare.
26th April, 2012

Add your review of Bespoke : Cuir Fauve

Shop for Bespoke : Cuir Fauve products online

Search Amazon for Bespoke : Cuir Fauve

Member images of Bespoke : Cuir Fauve

There are no member images of Bespoke : Cuir Fauve yet. Why not be the first?