Bespoke : Vetiver Velours (2012)
by Keiko Mecheri

Bespoke : Vetiver Velours information

Year of Launch2012

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Bespoke : Vetiver Velours

Bespoke : Vetiver Velours is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2012

Bespoke : Vetiver Velours fragrance notes

Reviews of Bespoke : Vetiver Velours

2 things about Keiko Mecheri fragrances to me...one is that , especially in the Bespoke collection, there is a common accord ( kind of musky/wood I believe ) that I detect lurking in almost every KM fragrance I've tried...a sort of "house" accord...the other is that I find pretty much all of the KM fragrances to have a relaxing/joyful feel that , to me, almost borders on being spiritual/meditative...wearing KM fragrances just makes me feel good...as far as this fragrance itself, if you are looking for a vetiver dominant fragrance, this is not it...what I do get of the vetiver in this is of a background player that just adds a little flavor of earthiness/woodiness...borderline Oriental feel...green/spicy/wood sitting on a cloud of sweetened musk...not bad, but not vetiver...for sure a perfect office scent...very pleasant and inoffensive...
possibly FBW if a deal can be found...
Spicy Woody Musk
25th January, 2016
Kaern Show all reviews
What does Velours mean -- without?

Because, the 'vetiver' here has gone missing and been replaced by a powdery spicy musk.

It's a lovely smell, but for a woman imo.

But for the smell, this would be a thumbs down -- 1. For having no vetiver aroma and 2. for the stupid price being asked.
18th January, 2016
Vetiver Velours is a cool green, indecisive musk centered fragrance. It is soft, pleasant to smell and is built around the generally fuzzy musk warmth that is the heart of many Keiko Mecheri's Bespoke collection. It smells nice, but it doesn't have that bold vetiver statement that so many other great vetiver scents have. What does it stand for? I'ts not a green or verdant, and is not a rooty, damp earth or woods scent. Vetiver Vilours is pleasant almost powdery musk with a slight green woods tone. This fragrance certainly is not worth the premium price put on the Bespoke collection. I am left wondering why they think it is so special?
23rd November, 2013
All in all , if you are looking for a good hard ,straight up vetiver- this is not for you The vetiver is weak here.
For me this scent begins like Canyon Dreams - spicey ,fourgere and aromatic . It has some bite to begin with and then it goes all soft!
The spice recedes and in comes the sweet - there must be vanilla. So then I am getting a Shalimar -type quality...you know, the citrus versus the vanilla versus labdanum . The vetiver is a small player in this composition .
Again, little agarwood on me .
Shalimar ,people, this is what I am getting or perhaps Le Labo Labdanum 18 .
22nd June, 2012

Add your review of Bespoke : Vetiver Velours

Shop for Bespoke : Vetiver Velours products online

Search Amazon for Bespoke : Vetiver Velours

Member images of Bespoke : Vetiver Velours

There are no member images of Bespoke : Vetiver Velours yet. Why not be the first?