Cannabis Flower

Cannabis Flower information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Cannabis Flower

Cannabis Flower is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Cannabis Flower

When it is first applied, Cannabis Flower does smell like cannabis to me. I recognize those sharp, alto-resinous, wild-green notes – they smell very relaxing to me. And since this is a review of a Demeter fragrance, that’s about the only point there is to discuss. Of course, being a Demeter it is not at all shocking that the scent has little longevity, and, knowing that when I plunked down the money for a pick-me-up bottle, I can’t complain about the longevity… it’s a Demeter.

I guess that completes my review: I believe it smells like it is supposed to smell, and it lasts just about as long as I expected it would, and I think it smells really good, so this has to be a thumb’s up. I truly enjoy this one – makes me wish I lived in Washington state or Colorado or, possibly… the Netherlands.
04th May, 2014
Like most people who see 'Cannabis Flower' I deeply interested to try from the namesake alone - a Dutchman who never try Cannabis Flower?

Cannabis flower is rather simple -yes, linear- green herbal fragrance with bitter-sweet quality. it have certain dry-like characteristics which smells like dried flowers and it could be pretty annoying if you keep smelling it. Its quite unique on its own right if you're into dry-herbal fragrance. However, the longevity and projection is really short and vanished into the thin air far too quickly.

Overall impression : average fragrance with linear notes, its rather boring fragrance with short projection and longevity.

A friend said that she really like Cannabis Flower, so I think it would be really depended on taste. Personally I found the notes to be rather annoying especially in the very first few minutes
27th December, 2013
Alcohol

I was looking forward to finding a fragrance that was true to a good skunk. This smelled like pure alcohol. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled nothing but alcohl so I sprayed about 10 pumps on my shirt. The alcohol about knocked me down so I waited a few minutes for that to disappate. I could then smell something but it did not remind me of cannabis at all. Not even a little bit. I have also purchased a bottle of Cannabis Santal by Fresh. This stuff is awesome but smells nothing like Cannabis either. I later tried a sample of Black Afgano by Nasomatto which still didn't smell like but it was nice. I'm sure someone will get the cannabis thing right some day.

Pros: It was cheap.
Cons: 20 dollars up in smoke."

18th August, 2013
Love at the first sniff

The smell of it reminds me the good old days when I was still studying in Amsterdam, it smells like walking through a "coffee shop" in centrum while having a waffle. It has a sweet and weed-y smell, much nicer than expected from its name. It would be perfect if only it had better longevity.

Pros: one of the kind
Cons: poor longevity "

18th August, 2013
An immediate pop of fresh cannabis fills the air with the opening, as if you've just stuck your nose into a bag of pot. The intense opening quickly transitions to a general vegetal aura, similar to mown grass or a shot of wheatgrass, with a medium powdery bassnote. After the drydown, all that is left is a light bit of powder (teetering just on the best side of matronly) and with just the most minor amount of musk.

This scent is definitely a very basic one, but it's nice when I want something simple and subversive. I've been told that the lingering remnants of the powdery finish were "comforting" by others. However, it lacks a certain "magic" that allows for constant wear.
20th November, 2012

Add your review of Cannabis Flower

Shop for Cannabis Flower products online

Shop for Cannabis Flower at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cannabis Flower

Member images of Cannabis Flower

There are no member images of Cannabis Flower yet. Why not be the first?