Cannabis Flower

Cannabis Flower information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Cannabis Flower

Cannabis Flower is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Cannabis Flower

Weed (cannabis) mixed with freshly dug flowers with the dirt still on it. I was thinking this would be a heavier scent but it's actually pretty light and has just a hint of sweetness. I usually really don't like weed smells in a fragrance but this doesn't bother me as much.

Very light projection. You really have to bury your nose in it to get anything.
18th March, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
A typical, pleasant and slightly spicy resinous herbal impression to start off with; but soon developing into a nonspecific, slightly herbal mix.

I get soft sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Some nice moments, but basic overall, rather linear and a bit thin at times. 2.5/5.
14th January, 2018
God this scent is so strange. First off let me say that it does smell like pot! Upon the opening though, I really don't get anything. I was actually a bit upset because all I smelled was a very faint patchouli like aroma. I have to let it creep up my nasal passage before I smell pot, but man does it smell great! It's a very deep marijuana smell. It's also a very faint fragrance with extremely soft sillage.

Thumbs up though for being unique, and double thumbs up for smelling just like pot. You need to sniff around a bit to pick it up though, but believe me, it's there.

It's just so weird because at first when I sniff it, it smells like strawberries or something creamy and sweet.. and if I take my nose away too fast, I won't get the pot smell. But when I take a big sniff, it comes in at the end, and ya it smells like a very natural pot, the type grown outside in the soil.. I guess you could say mids lol. Reminds me of the old days!
18th September, 2015
When it is first applied, Cannabis Flower does smell like cannabis to me. I recognize those sharp, alto-resinous, wild-green notes – they smell very relaxing to me. And since this is a review of a Demeter fragrance, that’s about the only point there is to discuss. Of course, being a Demeter it is not at all shocking that the scent has little longevity, and, knowing that when I plunked down the money for a pick-me-up bottle, I can’t complain about the longevity… it’s a Demeter.

I guess that completes my review: I believe it smells like it is supposed to smell, and it lasts just about as long as I expected it would, and I think it smells really good, so this has to be a thumb’s up. I truly enjoy this one – makes me wish I lived in Washington state or Colorado or, possibly… the Netherlands.
04th May, 2014
Like most people who see 'Cannabis Flower' I deeply interested to try from the namesake alone - a Dutchman who never try Cannabis Flower?

Cannabis flower is rather simple -yes, linear- green herbal fragrance with bitter-sweet quality. it have certain dry-like characteristics which smells like dried flowers and it could be pretty annoying if you keep smelling it. Its quite unique on its own right if you're into dry-herbal fragrance. However, the longevity and projection is really short and vanished into the thin air far too quickly.

Overall impression : average fragrance with linear notes, its rather boring fragrance with short projection and longevity.

A friend said that she really like Cannabis Flower, so I think it would be really depended on taste. Personally I found the notes to be rather annoying especially in the very first few minutes
27th December, 2013
Alcohol

I was looking forward to finding a fragrance that was true to a good skunk. This smelled like pure alcohol. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled nothing but alcohl so I sprayed about 10 pumps on my shirt. The alcohol about knocked me down so I waited a few minutes for that to disappate. I could then smell something but it did not remind me of cannabis at all. Not even a little bit. I have also purchased a bottle of Cannabis Santal by Fresh. This stuff is awesome but smells nothing like Cannabis either. I later tried a sample of Black Afgano by Nasomatto which still didn't smell like but it was nice. I'm sure someone will get the cannabis thing right some day.

Pros: It was cheap.
Cons: 20 dollars up in smoke."

18th August, 2013

Add your review of Cannabis Flower

Shop for Cannabis Flower products online

Search for on eBay United States

CANNABIS FLOWER -NEW! DEMETER FRAGRANCE LIBRARY Cologne Splash 15 ml Travel Mini

• USD $10.99
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 19 days
  • Vendor: Ebay United States
  • Shipping from: United States

Member images of Cannabis Flower

There are no member images of Cannabis Flower yet. Why not be the first?