Songeries (2011)

Songeries Fragrance Notes

Songeries information

Songeries is a women's fragrance by Galimard. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Songeries

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Olmander's avatar

Songeries is the best!

I got a free sample of Songeries along with other 5 other scents and after a week became a total adict. It is definitely my favourite from Galimard. It has a wonderful mesmerizing aftertaste, slightly bitter, slightly powdery, but altogether very seductive. Can not resist putting it again and again on my wrist and walking in a cloud of it. Passes me perfectly. Something for those who prefer bitter oriental fragrances and a classical style. Just got a 30ml perfume today, all for myself!

24th August, 2013

DutchSniffer's avatar

SOTD is Songeries.
    A bit too sharp in the bergamot and patchouli notes to really enjoy the floral heart. According to another parfumista this is reminiscent of Miss Dior Chérie .
    During the drydown this turns into a patchouli monster I can no longer enjoy.

10th December, 2012 (Last Edited: 11th December, 2012)

Add your review of Songeries