Gold Wings (2010)

Gold Wings is a masculine fragrance by Police. The scent was launched in 2010

Gold Wings fragrance notes

Reviews of Gold Wings

Bigsly Show all reviews
With about a spray and a half to the chest, I am experiencing this scent quite differently than when I did a dab sampling to the wrist and smelled up close. In both cases, though, it's rather harsh/synthetic for the first few minutes. However, it soon develops into a cool (with a minty feel) quality and the absinthe note is clear. There's a bit of that grape-like quality one finds in 1 Million and so many others, but underneath that is something like the A*Men and flankers base. It's not too sweet and it isn't animalic; claims about this being very bad are mystifying, other than for the first few minutes, which is common for inexpensive scents (apparently the top notes are where the money is mostly spent on typical designer scents of today). The lavender here is light and textural, and the patchouli is also light, though noticeable, but I don't get any strong wood note.

After perhaps a couple of hours (or less) I'm thinking this is roughly what A*Men Pure Absinthe would be, if there were such a scent. This isn't as sweet as A*Men and the base isn't as heavy. It also feels like there's a bit of 1 Million in here, though mostly it seems to be an A*Men type of base. Longevity and projection are at least very good. This is the first scent by Police I have tried, and I'm glad I decided to do a blind buy, as the "quality" of the drydown is really good, better than most recent designers that I've tried!
28th November, 2016
This is one of the best edt,s I have tried in a long time. It has fantastic longevity, apply in the morning and it's still smelling good at shower time in the evening. It lasts about the same length of time as Prada Luna Rossa. Totally different fragrace though. The fragrance notes as listed for Gold Wings in my opinion are not a million mile out. It is fair to say I like it.
07th April, 2013 (last edited: 08th April, 2013)

Add your review of Gold Wings

Shop for Gold Wings products online

Search Amazon for Gold Wings

Member images of Gold Wings

There are no member images of Gold Wings yet. Why not be the first?