Prodigieux Le Parfum (2012)
    by Nuxe

Prodigieux Le Parfum Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Prodigieux Le Parfum

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

babsbendix's avatar
    babsbendix

A similar but more buxom and overtly floral version of the Nuxe oil scent

This wasn't available anywhere near me, but loving the oil as much as I do, I took a chance and bought some on Ebay. Oh WOW! It's lovely just on its own terms, and perhaps also if you love the oil, but in making the composition an EDP, the florals really pop more than they do in the oil, which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your preferences...I wouldn't call it a skin scent until about 4 hours in, and until then, it's a creamy sweet floral that reminds me quite a bit of Guerlain's L'Instant - it seems to have the same "magnolia" accord mixed with vanilla. For me, this is a holy grail thing, for I have always loved the divine heart and drydown of L'Instant, but there is some raspy, peppery thing in the opening (maybe it IS pepper!) that irritates my nose and throat. Prodigieux has excellent lasting power on my skin yet a much softer sillage than your usual tropical white floral, and in that sense, it truly is like the oil - an intimate aura. I really recommend it if you've been looking for a soft, sweet, laid back tropical white floral.

Pros: Beautiful, gentle tropical floral scent that has some common ground with L'Instant
    Cons: None, but do try first if you don't like white florals"

14 October, 2013