CH Men Sport (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseCarolina Herrera
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About CH Men Sport

CH Men Sport is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2012

CH Men Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of CH Men Sport

This scent reminds me of Marc Jacobs for Men, which I absolutely love. Glad I found another alternative for it. The notes give it a "coconut" scent without smelling like suntan lotion, which I like. Good fragrance for spring/summer!
24th July, 2017
First 10 minutes CH Men smells very crisp and spicy, to me it's not "fresh" or "sport" at all. It has a very unnatural, synthetic feeling, giving me a bit headache especially in sprint, summer temperatures. For winter it can be a better choice, but one who thinks this might be similar to 212 Men in any way should reconsider. It's not a safe scent to blind buy and it doesn't feel good at all. A certain thumbs down.
03rd June, 2017
I think I might be the only one picking up a coconut kind of a vibe in this fragrance. This is actually really good. To me it's far from generic or bland, I think when you automatically attach the name "Sport" on a fragrance it kind of already gives the perception of blandness, but i'm glad I gave this one a chance and took the public opinion with a grain of salt, it really grew up me. One thing I do agree is that the name "Sport" can be misleading, this is got a very nice coconut, vetiver and woody vibe that is very versatile. And surprisingly for a "Sport" fragrance the performance is quite good. Another hit for me in the CH Line, very impressed!
28th February, 2017
What a complete disappointment,i was expecting something totally different since is supposed to be a sporty fragrance with aquatic notes and sweetness to it but boy what a slap i got. This is basically pepper in a bottle and not in a good way if i wore this with my girl she will not stop sneezing from how prominent the pepper is. I love 212 and Herrera for men but this is not for me.
18th December, 2016
Picked this up dirt cheap and while not totally original, overall a pleasing summer time frag. *Shrugs* gets a shaky thumbs up by me.
17th September, 2016
CoL Show all reviews
This drys down to something very similar to Terre D'Hermes. Very dry vetiver with pepper. Surprising to see how this bombed given the success TD'H and this predates it.
11th August, 2016

Add your review of CH Men Sport

Shop for CH Men Sport products online

Search Amazon for CH Men Sport

Member images of CH Men Sport

There are no member images of CH Men Sport yet. Why not be the first?