Halloween Man (2012)
by Halloween (originally by J del Pozo)

Halloween Man information

Year of Launch2012

HouseHalloween
Originally byJ del Pozo
Parent CompanyPerfumes y Diseño

About Halloween Man

Halloween Man is a masculine fragrance by Halloween. The scent was launched in 2012

Halloween Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Halloween Man

One of my top 10. Amazing, unique, intriguing and gets lots of compliments. Excellent sillage and longevity. Stays true from the top notes drydown all the way to the base notes. Great Fall, Evening, Winter scent due to the spicy notes. Deep, sensual and true to its campaign slogan, "BEWARE OF YOURSELF."
27th January, 2016
Blind bought this at TJ Maxx for $12.99, I sure am happy. First spray I smell apple/violet/cinnamon, and it is good. 15-20 minutes later and I smell the ginger emerging, with some hints of leather and musk. The cinnamon is there for the entire ride, which I like. It keeps the violet/amber/vanilla in check. An hour or so after applying, I was worried these notes would dominate and become cloying, but they never did. It surprises me that more people don't know about this fragrance, it is quality personified. Longevity is amazing at 7+ hours and counting. Sillage is good and the price I paid makes it all the more fantastic.
31st December, 2015
I would give this a solid 7 out of 10 rating. A thumbs up for the quality of the scent, longevity and price (less than 25 dollars for 4.2 oz bottle). It is not unique by any means but considering what it is similar to in my opinion (Armani Code) I consider this a strong buy. Enjoy.
06th October, 2015
Tony T Show all reviews
Quality

Great scent.tons of notes.. the main ones are the orange blossom,amber,cinnamon and vanilla..

Great night frag.. in the same category of 1 Million, La Nuit.etcc.. Not the most original scent but the price tag is attractive.. I blind bought it with no regrets.. Very surprised that only 13 people own it here..

Pros: long lasting
Cons: 2 many notes, not original"

05th October, 2013
Wow, this surprised me a lot. It smells very nice, very sensual. Warm and comforting. Very cinnamonish and amberish in smell, but in no way offensive. Well blended. It's got potency and good price tag. Absolutely under the radar, and should get more exposure.
28th April, 2013

Add your review of Halloween Man

Shop for Halloween Man products online

Shop for Halloween Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Halloween Man

Member images of Halloween Man

There are no member images of Halloween Man yet. Why not be the first?