Eternity for Men Aqua (2010)
by Calvin Klein

Eternity for Men Aqua information

Year of Launch2010

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Eternity for Men Aqua

Eternity for Men Aqua is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2010

Eternity for Men Aqua fragrance notes

Reviews of Eternity for Men Aqua

Salutation.

A nostalgic scent that makes feel young again for everybody used original ETERNITY 20 years ago.ETERNITY AQUA is one of those fragrances you can smell it everywhere and this is my complaint about it so i found it so ordinary.it is an interesting mix of Fruity,Green and Woody notes. Energetic,Crisp,Casual, Refreshing,Aquatic,Vibrant,Delightful and Modern.

It begins with a fresh blend of Cucumber and Green notes as the heart quickly reveals an aquatic presence of lotus,plum and lavender.the base offers musk and woodsy notes.this fresh mixture makes it delightfully fresh and youthful.

Definitely it is a nice everyday type smell.easy to wear and perfect for SUMMER weather.in my opinion this one is not suitable for present because the packaging is not beautiful.if you want something for once in a while wear ,this is ok but don't make it your signature cologne unless you want to be a clone of everyone else.

Sillage?Pretty Good.

Longevity?weak on my skin.

13th May, 2015
One of Calvin Klein's better aquatics. When you first put it on you will get a very distinct cucumber, green smell, which will give away to a somewhat floral note. I find it very pleasant, light, airy, refreshing, a perfect sent for a hot day or in the office. Numerous women I work with have complemented me on the sent, one even grabbed me and made me sit next to her!

That being said, the longevity can be lacking at times, but it is relatively inexpensive to begin with. You can find a small bottle to carry with you (.33oz) that slides easily into your pocket. Out of several aquatics I own, this is one of my favorites.

If you are looking for a good, solid aquatic, you will not go wrong with Ck Eternity Aqua.
27th August, 2014
This is one of those fragrances that smells great but is redundant because it just doesn't last. I picked up the 100ml for a bargain at $32.99 but like I said, it doesnt last... Longevity is about an hour, 2 hrs at the absolute max. The only use I could see for this frag is to put it on before bed so you smell good as you go to sleep... Longevity is that bad.
25th June, 2014
I agree with the Polo Blue comparisons, but hands down Eternity Aqua is better. To me it's fresher and more smooth. This fragrance doesn't get a lot of love, partly because they pinned the word "Aqua" at the end of a classic CK fragrance and put it out on the market to maximize sales. I went through an entire 50 ml. of this stuff last year and had nothing but positive attention from everyone who smelled it. Its versatile; I've worn it to work, and I've also gotten attention in the club from the ladies as well. Smells somewhat more mature than other aquatic-type fragrances. I picked up the 100 ml. gift set today for $40 usd, looking forward to wearing this again.
12th January, 2014
The citrus aquatic note is a fairly bland top note mixture, and the fruity lavender drydown is not much better. The woody base does not change the overall boring-synthetic impression. Miles away from the original with which it has little in common but the name.
01st January, 2014
Slightly synthetic aquatic that smells like something I've smelled many times before. Projection is longevity is decent but this one is a little too generic for me. I would wear this one though.
02nd May, 2013

Add your review of Eternity for Men Aqua

Shop for Eternity for Men Aqua products online

Shop for Eternity for Men Aqua at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eternity for Men Aqua

Member images of Eternity for Men Aqua

There are no member images of Eternity for Men Aqua yet. Why not be the first?