Eau Universelle (2012)

Eau Universelle information

Year of Launch2012

HouseL'Occitane

About Eau Universelle

Eau Universelle is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Occitane. The scent was launched in 2012

Eau Universelle fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Universelle

Love this stuff, light breezy freshness, slightly sweet Grapefruit/Bergamot with a woodsy dry down, dry down is not very strong but the citrusy vibe lingers for the duration of the scent.

Considering its a Colonge and a citrus(which often have very poor longevity) it has incredible lasting power. Can smell it clearly on clothes the day after it was worn and on my arm for a few hours, same can't be said for many other EDT fragrances I've own, was expecting this to disappear into the ether in minutes. Armani Code Sport is a similar citrus grapefruit EDT that I have owned and the lasting power of that was almost zero compared to this, Code's longevity was none existent even on my clothes.

Highly recommended never mind the amazing price of $60 for 300ml, granted I got the version with no atomiser, not sure what plank decided to release it like that but I had a small atomiser I could decant it into so wasn't such a train smash although for some that may make it quite difficult to use.
09th December, 2014
I bought this because I was looking specifically for a citrus body splash for after showering. This fits the bill perfectly. The opening is a strong unisex grapefruit burst and the dry down is a bit woodsy and markedly more masculine.

This is an Eau de Cologne, so I bought it knowing that it has poor longevity.
07th April, 2013
Nice burst of citrus in the initial spray.Nice touch of lemon. This is more like a body spray. Perfect for summer. Smells like you just walked out of the shower. This one could be considered unisex.
08th November, 2012

Add your review of Eau Universelle

Shop for Eau Universelle products online

Search Amazon for Eau Universelle

Member images of Eau Universelle

There are no member images of Eau Universelle yet. Why not be the first?