Un Jour d’Ete (2012)
    by Keiko Mecheri

Average Rating:

Un Jour d’Ete Fragrance Notes

Un Jour d’Ete information

Un Jour d’Ete is a women's fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Un Jour d’Ete

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

FLYbaby's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Good but not great
    Describing the scent I looked for as a fresh, not to sweet, cologne style perfume, the first suggestion was Le Labo Bergamotte (prefer Hermès Voyage over it). Deeming that too citrusy the next was Un jour d'été.

With the initial bergamot and lemon a good first similarity. The dry down is too sweet for me.

I took home two samples and after one small sniff almost blind-bought Isabey's Gardenia.

16th September, 2014

SusyQ's avatar

Sweden Sweden

The name of this perfume - Un jour d'ete - means A summer dag, and since the perfume "Jasmine" from Keiko Mecheri is one of the most beautiful jasmines I've smelled, I had high hopes for this one.

Unfortunately this is a summer day with citrus fruits. A LOT of citrus. Initially I get bergamot (and petit grain?) but above all: lemon. After 30 minutes I can detect the "woody notes" listed as base notes, but a sweet amber is more prominent.

The result is a citrus-amber creation with a hint of unspecified flowers. I could be polite and say that the dry down smells like a creamy fruity-floral. But I prefer to be honest: to me this smells like the air fresheners people use for their toilets.

11th November, 2012 (Last Edited: 30th November, 2012)

Add your review of Un Jour d’Ete

Search for on eBay United States

Keiko Mecheri 'Un Jour D'ete' Eau De Parfum 2.5oz/75ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 21 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)