Monoï Eau des Vahinés (2012)
by Yves Rocher

Monoï Eau des Vahinés information

Year of Launch2012

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerNathalie Gracia-Cetto
SupplierGivaudan

About Monoï Eau des Vahinés

Monoï Eau des Vahinés is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Gracia-Cetto

Monoï Eau des Vahinés fragrance notes

Reviews of Monoï Eau des Vahinés

There is one review of Monoï Eau des Vahinés.
I quite like the scent of the dry oil from this Monoi line, but it doesn't stay long on my skin, so I decided to try out the Eau de Toilette version, hoping I could combine the oil and perfume in order to enjoy the beautiful fragrance a little longer.

Unfortunately, the EDT was a letdown, contrary to the majority of good feedback. Tiare, ylang-ylang, vanilla and coconut are the listed notes, but I mainly get a screechy coconut smell, a synthetic one unlike the almost fruity, soft kind of Yves Rocher's Coconut EDT. Along with this, there is a harsh note I can't define, perhaps vanilla/ylang-ylang gone wrong. It didn't smell like suntan lotion on me, nor like the dry oil which has a very rich, sweet and flowery aroma - instead, it had something shrill and thin at the same time. It goes without saying that the alcohol-based EDT would smell less 'full' than the oil; still, I suppose it lacks a solid base to my nose. After about 10 minutes, it left a faint trace with reminiscence to the body oil, but then, I could also just apply the dry oil.

I was hoping to get a creamy and full-bodied, summer fragrance, so am disappointed with the EDT overall. It might work on a person with the right 'skin chemistry', and for the low price point when on sale, it would be a great bargain.
04th July, 2017

Add your review of Monoï Eau des Vahinés

Shop for Monoï Eau des Vahinés products online

Search Amazon for Monoï Eau des Vahinés

Member images of Monoï Eau des Vahinés

There are no member images of Monoï Eau des Vahinés yet. Why not be the first?