Capri Forget Me Not (2012)
by Carthusia

Capri Forget Me Not information

Year of Launch2012

HouseCarthusia
PerfumerLaura Tonatto

About Capri Forget Me Not

Capri Forget Me Not is a shared / unisex perfume by Carthusia. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laura Tonatto

Reviews of Capri Forget Me Not

According to Carthusia's web site, there are 15 ingredients, involving citrus, florals, fruits, spices and herbs:

Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Lime, Buchu
Violet, Cyclamen, Jasmine, Hyacinth
Davana, Peach, Fig, Mint, Eucalyptus, Vanilla

Initially there is a sharp, fresh blast of Fig and Mint, the latter predominant. The luscious Peach surfaces, supported by Vanilla. None of the citrus or floral notes reach my nose, but it matters not, as these four notes suffice, blending into a unique and beautiful summer scent, uplifting and refreshing.

It is quite unlike Carthusia's other fig scent, IO, which is a simple combination of fig and green tea, equally memorable.

I like both these fig scents very much and prefer them to Premier Figuier. Both of Carthusia's figs are fresh and summery, highly recommended.
05th September, 2016
RHM Show all reviews
I am not one who loves fig centric fragrances. Perhaps I'm enjoying the fig AND a little "sumpin' sumpin'"

Initial application is lemony fig that transitions into a savory vibe on the skin. (You've smelled this, if you've tried Womanity by Thierry Mugler)

The drydown is floral but no one note jumps up & down shouting "Here I am!" This is a "skin scent", very little sillage. That's suits me just fine in the heat & humidity.

Overall, pretty but not worth paying full price. I didn't, so I'm going to enjoy Capri FMN all summer long.
07th July, 2015
Capri Forget Me Not is a surprising and delightful take on a fig fragrance. At first spray I get a refreshing burst of lime, mint and fig. I am thinking it will replace my usual daytime fragrance, particularly in the summer.

The only downside is that it lasted only 2 or 3 hours on me. But it's so refreshing and light that I don't mind spritzing it again. Sillage is low, it's a light scent, but for me that's great during the day or at work.

It includes notes of lemon, lime, mandarin, fig, mint, violet, eucalyptus, bucchu, cyclamen, hyacinth, jasmine, artemesia, vanilla and peach. The nose is Laura Tonatto.
01st May, 2015

Add your review of Capri Forget Me Not

Shop for Capri Forget Me Not products online

Search Amazon for Capri Forget Me Not

Member images of Capri Forget Me Not

There are no member images of Capri Forget Me Not yet. Why not be the first?