Capri Forget Me Not (2012)
by Carthusia

Capri Forget Me Not information

Year of Launch2012

HouseCarthusia
PerfumerLaura Tonatto

About Capri Forget Me Not

Capri Forget Me Not is a shared / unisex perfume by Carthusia. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laura Tonatto

Reviews of Capri Forget Me Not

RHM Show all reviews
I am not one who loves fig centric fragrances. Perhaps I'm enjoying the fig AND a little "sumpin' sumpin'"

Initial application is lemony fig that transitions into a savory vibe on the skin. (You've smelled this, if you've tried Womanity by Thierry Mugler)

The drydown is floral but no one note jumps up & down shouting "Here I am!" This is a "skin scent", very little sillage. That's suits me just fine in the heat & humidity.

Overall, pretty but not worth paying full price. I didn't, so I'm going to enjoy Capri FMN all summer long.
07th July, 2015
Capri Forget Me Not is a surprising and delightful take on a fig fragrance. At first spray I get a refreshing burst of lime, mint and fig. I am thinking it will replace my usual daytime fragrance, particularly in the summer.

The only downside is that it lasted only 2 or 3 hours on me. But it's so refreshing and light that I don't mind spritzing it again. Sillage is low, it's a light scent, but for me that's great during the day or at work.

It includes notes of lemon, lime, mandarin, fig, mint, violet, eucalyptus, bucchu, cyclamen, hyacinth, jasmine, artemesia, vanilla and peach. The nose is Laura Tonatto.
01st May, 2015

Add your review of Capri Forget Me Not

Shop for Capri Forget Me Not products online

Shop for Capri Forget Me Not at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Capri Forget Me Not

Member images of Capri Forget Me Not

There are no member images of Capri Forget Me Not yet. Why not be the first?