Aoud de Nuit (2009)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Aoud de Nuit Fragrance Notes

Aoud de Nuit information

Aoud de Nuit is a unisex fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Aoud de Nuit

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

's avatar

In my opinion Aoud de Nuit is far better than Nomaoud. Both them have the musky "sausage" smell when dries down, but on this one it's very soft. This one reminds me a bit of YSL Opium Pour Homme with its spiceness and sweetness. Luckly in my skin it doesnt smells like BO. Worth it.

06th November, 2012

thatsmr2usir's avatar

This is my favorite from this line. It reminds you of the eastern world namely India with it's spices, Aoud & Black Rose etc... It opens up rather harsh somewhat with a vaguely synthetic smell which is not a bad thing, but I notice the black rose, caramel, sandalwood, Aoud & Musk the most.

This has very good projection & leaves a nice trail behind you. It will get you noticed. It last on my skin at least 10+ hours so that is a plus! The best part about this particular fragrance is that it can be worn all year round without any problems.. Parties, clubs, social gatherings? Not a problem. I do not think it would be a bad choice to wear to the office, just do not over spray.

All in all I give this a 9/10! It last, projects, smells nice what more can one ask for? Thanks CSP!

30th July, 2012