Aoud de Nuit (2009)

Aoud de Nuit information

Year of Launch2009

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Aoud de Nuit

Aoud de Nuit is a shared / unisex perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2009

Aoud de Nuit fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud de Nuit

In my opinion Aoud de Nuit is far better than Nomaoud. Both them have the musky "sausage" smell when dries down, but on this one it's very soft. This one reminds me a bit of YSL Opium Pour Homme with its spiceness and sweetness. Luckly in my skin it doesnt smells like BO. Worth it.
06th November, 2012
This is my favorite from this line. It reminds you of the eastern world namely India with it's spices, Aoud & Black Rose etc... It opens up rather harsh somewhat with a vaguely synthetic smell which is not a bad thing, but I notice the black rose, caramel, sandalwood, Aoud & Musk the most.

This has very good projection & leaves a nice trail behind you. It will get you noticed. It last on my skin at least 10+ hours so that is a plus! The best part about this particular fragrance is that it can be worn all year round without any problems.. Parties, clubs, social gatherings? Not a problem. I do not think it would be a bad choice to wear to the office, just do not over spray.

All in all I give this a 9/10! It last, projects, smells nice what more can one ask for? Thanks CSP!
30th July, 2012

Add your review of Aoud de Nuit

Shop for Aoud de Nuit products online

Search Amazon for Aoud de Nuit

Member images of Aoud de Nuit

There are no member images of Aoud de Nuit yet. Why not be the first?