Eau de Fleurs de Néroli (2010)
by Chloé

Eau de Fleurs de Néroli information

Year of Launch2010

HouseChloé
PerfumerAliénor Massenet
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Eau de Fleurs de Néroli

Eau de Fleurs de Néroli is a shared / unisex perfume by Chloé. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aliénor Massenet

Eau de Fleurs de Néroli fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau de Fleurs de Néroli

a great fragrance

I have been contemplating on purchasing EdFdN for some time. It took me quite some testing to decide that the oily residue on my skin after each application was indeed an indication of the good quality ingredients used in this certainly not niche perfume. The composition impressed me when I first tried EdFdN despite the fact that it was in the heart of freezing Nordic winter. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. I tried EdFdN in spring and summer too. And every time it transported me to my childhood when I was spending summer holidays in our mediterranean village home. More specifically it reminded me of the modest soap my granny used to buy for the bathroom. EdFdN brought back the feeling of being amongst friends, happy and carefree, in European South surrounded by lemon and olive tress. Fragrances can do many different things to us depending on our past experiences. EdFdN works for me and if you can still find it (I have heard many times that it is discontinued) just try it. I purchased EdFdN while in Canada for 65CAD.

Pros: Neroli with a twist - good longevity and silage
Cons: For an EdT, none!"

12th October, 2013
This is a charming neroli scent. It isn't complex, leads with orange blossom and pretty much stays there. Nice, simple, youthful, innocent, delicate, translucent. Not sweet. Unisex, definitely unisex. A guy easily could wear and enjoy this. Orange blossom with a hint of green and some bit of wood in the dry-down.
09th September, 2012

Add your review of Eau de Fleurs de Néroli

Shop for Eau de Fleurs de Néroli products online

Search Amazon for Eau de Fleurs de Néroli

Member images of Eau de Fleurs de Néroli

There are no member images of Eau de Fleurs de Néroli yet. Why not be the first?