Amazingreen (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerJean-Christophe Herault

About Amazingreen

Amazingreen is a shared / unisex perfume by Comme des Garçons. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Christophe Herault

Reviews of Amazingreen

I'm just working through my CDG sample set. I've worn this 6 or so times. I find Amazingreen to be pleasant and worthy of wearing often. However, most of the scent I can smell is from what is sprayed on my shirt. I still like it though.
05th May, 2017
Amazingreen is a very casual fragrance. Grassy, earthy, watery and sharp. Perfect to wear during hot summer days AND nights. I am taking it on my cruise this year. It's not an amazing fragrance BUT it's not terrible either.
23rd March, 2017
Quite a unusual fragrance even for Comme des Garçons. The “green” part of Amazingreen’s name is certainly appropriate for a time, but I’m not convinced of the “Amazing” part. The green of the opening and heart seems a bit off to me because, instead of being the usual sharp or fresh green, it is an unexciting, dull green with a milky sap and coriander seed tinge. It becomes a little sharper with the introduction of a green pepper note. I don’t get any more green type notes because the fragrance very quickly loses strength. After about forty-five minutes, the weak green dominance is barely there and there’s a soft mineral somewhat smoky note left over – the gunpowder accord, I suppose… it’s quite weak to my nose… I wish it were stronger…

I don’t find the “green” of this fragrance as enjoyable as the greens I’ve experienced in several other green scents – including a few other Comme des Garçons’ scents. I find the sillage and longevity rather weak. I just don’t get anything amazing out of Amazingreen.
19th December, 2016
I can't find anything about this fragrance I like. The overwhelming smell of 1970's car air freshener is just to much. Just way to overpowering with Top Notes...
14th September, 2016
A slightly more wearable take on the harsh green notes of Odeur 71 ("dust on a hot lightbulb" or however they put it).
07th June, 2016
One afternoon, on a "let's go smell perfume at Northpark Center" day, we found Amazingreen nestled among the other CdG offerings on the scent wall at Sephora. When we put the fragrance on the strip, my husband smelled first and then nailed it: "Fancy Christmas tree car air freshener!"
02nd April, 2016

Add your review of Amazingreen

Shop for Amazingreen products online

Search Amazon for Amazingreen

Member images of Amazingreen

There are no member images of Amazingreen yet. Why not be the first?