Amazingreen (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerJean-Christophe Herault

About Amazingreen

Amazingreen is a shared / unisex perfume by Comme des Garçons. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Christophe Herault

Reviews of Amazingreen

It's amazing! It's green! It's....AMAZINGREEN! (Not entirely swept away by it myself...oh well...)

With this CdG scent, I get a slight green pepper and tree leaf vegetal quality, with a bit of cindered ashes and vetiver pairing up in an interesting way. It is aromatic, with slight spiciness and that exotic fruity orris root adding a slight tang. A tasteful touch of white musk caps this unusual, fresh fragrance.

I really can't think of another scent that resembles Amazingreen. To me, the amazingness (!) comes from unonventional mis of the leafy greens plus smoky-moss and spice character which is vegetal and a bit adventurous.

Would I wear it? I don't know. I have so many other green scents in my collection that I would turn to first, with most having very typical construction. Amazingreen is a bit eccentric, but not awkwardly so; if one can resolve the unusual smoky-mossy-leafy-minutely tangy quality of it, then maybe he / she can wear it.
14th November, 2018
This is a fun fragrance.
I agree with one of the previous reviewers. I am also familiar with the smell of spent gun cartridges and its fresh green mixed with a hint of that.
Its fun and fresh and more masculine than unisex and nice for a hot day but lacks true depth and class to be taken really seriously but there is nothing wrong with bit of fun!
21st May, 2018
Very pleasant and refreshing. Definitely fits the description of a green scent. Smells great for casual or business wear, warm or cold.

Projects a little better than average and lasts about 6 hours.
03rd November, 2017
I'm just working through my CDG sample set. I've worn this 6 or so times. I find Amazingreen to be pleasant and worthy of wearing often. However, most of the scent I can smell is from what is sprayed on my shirt. I still like it though.
05th May, 2017
Amazingreen is a very casual fragrance. Grassy, earthy, watery and sharp. Perfect to wear during hot summer days AND nights. I am taking it on my cruise this year. It's not an amazing fragrance BUT it's not terrible either.
23rd March, 2017
Quite a unusual fragrance even for Comme des Garçons. The “green” part of Amazingreen’s name is certainly appropriate for a time, but I’m not convinced of the “Amazing” part. The green of the opening and heart seems a bit off to me because, instead of being the usual sharp or fresh green, it is an unexciting, dull green with a milky sap and coriander seed tinge. It becomes a little sharper with the introduction of a green pepper note. I don’t get any more green type notes because the fragrance very quickly loses strength. After about forty-five minutes, the weak green dominance is barely there and there’s a soft mineral somewhat smoky note left over – the gunpowder accord, I suppose… it’s quite weak to my nose… I wish it were stronger…

I don’t find the “green” of this fragrance as enjoyable as the greens I’ve experienced in several other green scents – including a few other Comme des Garçons’ scents. I find the sillage and longevity rather weak. I just don’t get anything amazing out of Amazingreen.
19th December, 2016

Add your review of Amazingreen

Shop for Amazingreen products online

Shop for Amazingreen at online perfumeries

🖐 Comme des Garcons BLUE CEDRAT + AMAZINGREEN 👉2x3 ml perfume sample👍Free P

COMME DES GARCONS AMAZINGREEN EAU DE PARFUM SPLASH 9 ML/0.3 FL.OZ. MINIATURE

End Date: Wednesday Dec-18-2019 11:52:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

COMME DES GARCONS AMAZINGREEN EAU DE PARFUM NATURAL SPRAY 50 ML/1.7 FL.OZ.

End Date: Wednesday Dec-18-2019 12:57:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $99.50

Comme Des Garcons AMAZINGREEN - mini 9ml / 0.3oz Eau De Parfum miniature bottle

End Date: Wednesday Dec-18-2019 20:38:18 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Comme Des Garcons mini 9ml sample size bottle: Amazingreen, Garcons 2 - You pick

End Date: Wednesday Dec-18-2019 20:38:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.99

End Date: Wednesday Dec-18-2019 20:38:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.99

AMAZINGREEN BY COMME DES GARCONS 100ML E.D.P SPRAY New in sealed box

End Date: Thursday Dec-19-2019 1:36:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $99.99

Member images of Amazingreen

There are no member images of Amazingreen yet. Why not be the first?