Blanc de Courrèges (2012)
by Courrèges

Blanc de Courrèges information

Year of Launch2012

HouseCourrèges
PerfumerJulie Massé
SupplierMane
Parent CompanyCourrèges

About Blanc de Courrèges

Blanc de Courrèges is a feminine perfume by Courrèges. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Julie Massé

Blanc de Courrèges fragrance notes

Reviews of Blanc de Courrèges

There is one review of Blanc de Courrèges.
I was at the front door, I turned back to grab something and my own perfume wake caught me, with the warmth of my body still in it. I was quite impressed with this Houdini act. White patchouli, stripped of its moth repellent function, entwined with iris and something like Guerlain's Anis, but better, no leathery footballs here. There are two fragrances that ring bells with Blanc, one being Jesus Del Pozo's 'In Black' that is rich with cherry chocolate but carries some sort of DNA that I suspect originated with Christine Nagel, who authored it. Julie Masse, the creator of Blanc, worked alongside CN at Mane. The other, which does represents white to me is Habanita L'ESprit. We can have a little chuckle that I found Black to be Blanc, or vice versa.

I purchased Blanc because somebody else smelled wonderful in it, because it was completely affordable and I have been on an Iris kick. If you like the thought of a ramped up Apres L'Ondee or a less violet Insolence then this is for you.
18th April, 2017

Add your review of Blanc de Courrèges

Shop for Blanc de Courrèges products online

Search Amazon for Blanc de Courrèges

Member images of Blanc de Courrèges

There are no member images of Blanc de Courrèges yet. Why not be the first?