Vintage Bloom (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseJessica Simpson
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux

About Vintage Bloom

Vintage Bloom is a feminine perfume by Jessica Simpson. The scent was launched in 2012

Vintage Bloom fragrance notes

Reviews of Vintage Bloom

A light, fresh floral. Nothing obnoxious here - or overbearing. The raspberry bloom gives a touch of sweetness.

Not much for longevity. Cheap enough to re-spray, all day.
02nd January, 2018
This is my first review, I loved this perfume the first time I smelled it at the whole sale shop. I couldn't wait to wear it. I just opened the box and the bottle is beautiful, it is a pleasure to hold. The fragrance is floral right from the start. it smells clean and fresh and summery. I like more than Flower Bomb, it's not as strong.I definitely wear it a lot. The first note is floral and citric, I can smell the Peony, the middle note or heart note is so soft and delicate. It is a feminine scent with many alluring fragrances of it's essences.
16th November, 2017
I try not to be snobby about fragrances, I really do! I give what I like to call "massmarket fodder" a try from time to time. Some are surprisingly good, others are about as expected.
Unfortunately, I put Vintage Bloom in the "expected" pile. I find it cloying and very shampooy smelling.
Oh well, I gave it a shot!
17th August, 2012