Polo Blue Sport (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Blue Sport

Polo Blue Sport is a masculine fragrance by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2012

Polo Blue Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Polo Blue Sport

Meh. I expected a nice twist on the aromatic original, but instead encountered a scent that is reminiscent of Ralph Lauren’s Safari, with a sharper old-school finish to it.

How this one can be classified as a “sport” fragrance is imperceptible to me. Not a horrible cologne, but a bit too dated for my tastes.
30th April, 2017
This cologne just plain old smells good. So fresh and clean but not the generic soap smell that a lot of fresh scents exhibit. Though I wear colognes for myself and to make me feel better it never hurts to get compliments, and this cologne gets compliments like you wouldn't believe. I would find it hard to believe that anyone would dislike this scent. As far as longevity, the atomizer has a very wide spray pattern and it doesn't dispense a lot so you have to hold it very close as not to have half the spray miss you. Once I figured that out I haven't had any issues with longevity.
26th March, 2017

Inspired by the freshness of the meadow and the effortless elegance of a refined man.it is always good refreshing thing to get a nice complement.a clean,crisp,fresh,casual scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious,light and refined.PBS is a nice sporty fresh fragrance.a bit synthetic but you get what you pay for.a more herbal version of the original Polo Blue.Invigorating,Lively,Herbal,Green, Earthy,Simple and Aromatic.

It open strongely yet fades quite quickly.the notes of green mint and crisp apple leaves add an refreshing depth while the heart notes has a waterfall of green freshness.the base notes has a softness of musk,fern and cedar that stays close to the skin so it is perfect for office and casual wear.in fact the scent enjoys a harmonious diversity,which results from the interaction of green apple and mint accompanied by green notes and ginger.perfect with a polo T shirt.

Sillage?Medium.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.25/10
28th June, 2016
Fresh and clean. Nothing offensive here, nothing memorable either. A nice compromise of Polo Blue and Sport, which perfectly matches the name, so well done there, Polo. I like the smell just fine, but I don't feel any better for wearing it.
04th March, 2016
Weak and boring

Did not like this one at all. Not a memorable type of scent and lasts one hour tops. I guess it smells ok but it is just like million other scents out there. Has no distinguishable kick to it.

08th August, 2013
Not for me

An allright scent. Not a fan of musk though.

Pros:
Cons: Musk in the base notes

11th June, 2013

Add your review of Polo Blue Sport

Shop for Polo Blue Sport products online

Search Amazon for Polo Blue Sport

Member images of Polo Blue Sport

There are no member images of Polo Blue Sport yet. Why not be the first?