Polo Blue Sport (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Blue Sport

Polo Blue Sport is a masculine fragrance by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2012

Polo Blue Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Polo Blue Sport

Inspired by the freshness of the meadow and the effortless elegance of a refined man.it is always good refreshing thing to get a nice complement.a clean,crisp,fresh,casual scent that makes you feel elegantly audacious,light and refined.PBS is a nice sporty fresh fragrance.a bit synthetic but you get what you pay for.a more herbal version of the original Polo Blue.Invigorating,Lively,Herbal,Green, Earthy,Simple and Aromatic.

It open strongely yet fades quite quickly.the notes of green mint and crisp apple leaves add an refreshing depth while the heart notes has a waterfall of green freshness.the base notes has a softness of musk,fern and cedar that stays close to the skin so it is perfect for office and casual wear.in fact the scent enjoys a harmonious diversity,which results from the interaction of green apple and mint accompanied by green notes and ginger.perfect with a polo T shirt.

Sillage?Medium.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.25/10
28th June, 2016
Fresh and clean. Nothing offensive here, nothing memorable either. A nice compromise of Polo Blue and Sport, which perfectly matches the name, so well done there, Polo. I like the smell just fine, but I don't feel any better for wearing it.
04th March, 2016
Weak and boring

Did not like this one at all. Not a memorable type of scent and lasts one hour tops. I guess it smells ok but it is just like million other scents out there. Has no distinguishable kick to it.

08th August, 2013
Not for me

An allright scent. Not a fan of musk though.

Pros:
Cons: Musk in the base notes

11th June, 2013
Ralph Lauren Does it Again... Make room in my Top 10...

Ralph Lauren Does it Again.. Make room in my Top Ten...

I definitely recommend trying/buying the relative new fragrance by Ralph Lauren, Polo Blue Sport... Blue Sport offers a successful blend of citrus, fruit, musk, and woodsy notes with a splash of mint... Very pleasant without being overbearing/overwhelming. The fragrance is light with a uniqueness that is quite pleasant. There are subtle similarities to Versace's Pour Homme...

Blue Sport has plenty of "Wow Factor" potential - Sweetie have a two thumbs up endorsement some eight hours after the initial application. While there are plenty of "nay-sayers" that criticize the longevity, projection, and sillage - it is a light fragrance that still lingers many hours later. Blue Sport offers great flexibility due to the many notes in the fragrance. Any time of year and any event should work well. (a great work office fragrance - smells great without offending those with sensitive noses..)

The packaging is first class - would you expect less from Ralph Lauren..?? The "jury is still out" on the bottle - I want to like it, but haven't quite got there yet - my favorite color is blue and I was hoping for some magnificent blue bottle - I am, however, warming up to the white bottle with striping. As of now, you will still pay a premium for this juice - hey, it is worth it..!!

My final tally for Blue Sport is 4.5 stars out of 5. I have moved it into my Top Ten. Ralph Lauren designs great scents and you feel great wearing them. Go for it - a definitely recommend here. It is a long way to the top if you want to Rock-n-Roll,,,!!

Pros: Great scent... Pleasant blend of citrus, fruit, musk, and woodsy notes with a splash of mint...
Cons: I would like to have greater projection, sillage, and longevity.. (and I would like to have a blue bottle..)

19th May, 2013
Polo Blue Sport is absolutely wonderful because it smells so amazing and actually lasts over 6 hours on my skin! It is appropriately named for obvious reasons (smells a lot like Sport & Blue) but I think it pulls off the best of both worlds more convincingly and I hope Ralph Lauren will consider bringing this one back on a permanent basis!
20th January, 2013

Add your review of Polo Blue Sport

Shop for Polo Blue Sport products online

Shop for Polo Blue Sport at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Polo Blue Sport

Member images of Polo Blue Sport

There are no member images of Polo Blue Sport yet. Why not be the first?