Navigations Through Scent - Londinium (2012)
by Molton Brown

Navigations Through Scent - Londinium information

Year of Launch2012

HouseMolton Brown
Parent CompanyKao

About Navigations Through Scent - Londinium

Navigations Through Scent - Londinium is a shared / unisex perfume by Molton Brown. The scent was launched in 2012

Navigations Through Scent - Londinium fragrance notes

Reviews of Navigations Through Scent - Londinium

....THIS stuff is amazing!!!! Now, I can not pinpoint the notes, however, if you combine the sweetness of Kenneth Cole Signature with the smokiness of Creed's Royal Oud also, the smoky leatherness of Spicebomb, here you have Londinium. I bought this as a blind buy and am glad I did! This fragrance is so captivating; I think this is masculine in smell, yet a female could pull this off. I would also say this similar to both HM by Hanae Mori and Spicebomb, yet unique!
03rd January, 2015 (last edited: 25th May, 2015)
Quite a great fragrance. Molton Brown Londinium opens (a really compelling opening guys) with a luxurious and earthy blast of herbs, whisky, bergamot and red berries. This opening is glamour and vegetal, "mondane and rural" at once. In the central stage a deep note of oakmoss takes the scene supported by earthy-woody notes and a touch of dry frankincense (providing a whiff of smokiness). In this final phase a subtle leather note seems to jump up well connected with roots, incense, smoke and malt. A touch of lemony fluidity (citric-tea like) still lingers around anyway. Virile (I don't see the unisex vibe), incredibly cozy and super classy.
02nd November, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
The top note is based on a berry-fruity impression that is a bit dull on my skin; with a drydown that adds a very soft moss-type note. The base with its Whisky-based incense is to me the best part. A lovely combination of notes that, alas, somehow never really takes off on my skin and never really develops convincingly on me. Adequate silage and projection with over six hours of longevity, albeit close to me skin. A nice scent for spring. I suspect this might be different on someone else, so this limited edition for the 2012 London Olpympics is definitely worth trying.
06th August, 2014
I have a sample of Londinium and I think it's really nice. It opens with red berries and bergamont and gets mossy due to the big dollop of oakmoss. With this is the incense/ myrhh mixing in gives the fragrance a mossy resinous feel, the whisky note seems to be blended really well with the red berry accord which is quite prominent. And it is quite refreshing especially in the opening.

As time progresses the berry note recedes and you are left with a mossy incense accord on your skin. The only thing is that it stays quite close to you and the projection could be better. But I like this a lot it is really nice and does not overwhelm, the oakmoss adds a lot to this fragrance.
05th August, 2012

Add your review of Navigations Through Scent - Londinium

Shop for Navigations Through Scent - Londinium products online

Search Amazon for Navigations Through Scent - Londinium

Member images of Navigations Through Scent - Londinium

There are no member images of Navigations Through Scent - Londinium yet. Why not be the first?