Oud Stars : Alexandria (2012)
by Xerjoff

Oud Stars : Alexandria information

Year of Launch2012

HouseXerjoff

About Oud Stars : Alexandria

Oud Stars : Alexandria is a shared / unisex perfume by Xerjoff. The scent was launched in 2012

Oud Stars : Alexandria fragrance notes

Reviews of Oud Stars : Alexandria

This is a projection monster!!! With the scent I am reminded of Amouage Epic Man. 3 hours in and still very strong. It fills the entire room with 2 sprays. It also was a blind buy I'm but very happy I did. As previously stated there is al ot going on with this and it is all at the same time. On initial application it was sensory overload, berry, oud, pepper, floral, cinnamon. It doesn't list pink pepper as part of it but that is what I get during it. Much later on it dulls down to a softer incense/vanilla/oud base. This is an 8+ hour scent and on me it was over 12 hours by the time I got home from work.
28th August, 2012 (last edited: 29th October, 2012)
well ok, 1st impressions... on application everything is exploding, before finding a resting place... you can smell the sweetness, the florals, the woodiness(?) nothing appears to dominate... it reminds my wife of toffee apples... it settles to become not overly sweet or floral, due to the oud giving it a certain 'darkness' and depth, which at times has that Gao feel to it.... for those that feel the notes suggest a more 'feminine' fragrance can rest at ease, because as it progresses, it becomes an entirely different beast....the lavender when it appears, gives it a burnt 'feel', which adds a very unexpected edge....All of this within the 1st hour.... this is one of those fragrances which will reveal more and more with each wearing..... so all can say is that so far, this is my kind of fragrance.... it has plenty going on, and delights me with its journey... a risky blind buy, some might say, but for me .... I'm loving it!!
08th August, 2012

Add your review of Oud Stars : Alexandria

Shop for Oud Stars : Alexandria products online

Search Amazon for Oud Stars : Alexandria

Member images of Oud Stars : Alexandria

There are no member images of Oud Stars : Alexandria yet. Why not be the first?