Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas (2012)
    by Body Shop

Average Rating:

Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas Fragrance notes

Citrus, Spices, Moroccan rose

Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas information

Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas is a women's fragrance by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Zephyr1973's avatar

I just picked this up yesterday (1/15/15), so it is not d/c'd.

It smells nice. I was told it replaced the old Moroccan Rose (which I loved!).

I really like it. I expect to enjoy wearing it and layering it, as I purchased the oil. I'll update once I get to know it better.

16th January, 2015

Wild Gardener's avatar

France France

Relating to the Parfum oil: a nice quite open pink - red rose, with powdery and citric naunces and a sense of real rose petals with a peppery undertone. There is also a grey shading of synthetic musk in there.
    Its now been discontinued, which is a pity because it was better than some other roses out there at a much higher price point. The EdT was not quite so rich.
    Worth checking out at the discount price it was offered at by Body Shop in their clearance drive.

On reflection, it's not so good, coming across a bit plastic like, and lacking prescence.
    No surprise its disappeared, and no real loss.

23rd November, 2013 (Last Edited: 26th December, 2014)

Add your review of Atlas Mountain Rose / Rose des Montagnes de l'Atlas