Pear + Olive (2012)

AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseSlumberhouse
PerfumerJosh Lobb

About Pear + Olive

Pear + Olive is a shared / unisex perfume by Slumberhouse. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Josh Lobb

Pear + Olive fragrance notes

Reviews of Pear + Olive

Wow...I finally tried Pear and Olive from Slumberhouse, and then find that it's been discontinued. I wouldn't care if I didn't LOVE IT!!!!! I want a bottle now and won't find one without being robbed in broad daylight. This is the buttery goodness I was looking for when I was sampling Mona di Orio's Vanille. While the MDO Vanille is nice, it has a sour sharpness during the wear that Pear and Olive doesn't have. This Slumberhouse fragrance is brilliant, and I wish I had gotten a bottle when I had the chance. Sadness...

Thumbs way, way up for Pear and Olive...
14th March, 2017 (last edited: 17th March, 2017)
Floris van Dijck, Still life 1615-20
10th February, 2017
Slumberhouse Pear + Olive, now being discontinued, is probably the most unique of their current offerings, as the signature note pairing strikes me as downright odd. Its signature notes highlight the experience--sweetness from the pair, freshness and green aspects from the olive. I really get only a very simple experience out of this, and most of the notes I cannot detect. I'm just not sure the two main notes go together all that well.

Performance is decent but not especially strong for an extrait, certainly not comparable to Norne, Jeke, or Kiste, all of which are top performers.

Definitely an interesting try, but a bit too odd and not really one for me.

6 out of 10
29th August, 2016
Boozy sweet, at last a Slumberhouse that isn't screaming at me. I appreciate it but wouldn't say I like it. Nice dry-down.
17th May, 2016 (last edited: 16th May, 2016)
Pear & Olive is my second fragrance from Slumberhouse and I must say it is quite unique. At first spray I get the pear with the olive. As it dries down, the pear kind of hides a bit and the olive comes out full blast. Along with sweet, woody and boozy. I get a whiff now and then and I love it. As with all parfum extraits, do not over spray. One to three should be enough.
02nd October, 2015
This is definitely the scent of Slumberhouse less evocative!
This perfume is more elegant when worn by a man rather than a woman! A little '"nerd" perhaps by choice, would be the ideal scent for Clark Kent!

A fine example of modern perfumery which however leaves the more esoteric and mystical concept of the brand! Even the name differentiates it from the others, talking about two ingredients or better two effects!

It would appear that Josh was trying a new way, exploring the market and its potential.
The synthetic ingredients predominate, with a slight natural floral arrangement (chamomile?) that governs the flow of perfume while maintaining its sleek.

Good job, thought maybe for a very young target or for those looking for youth being close to andropause!

A rare bird is always rewarded, even though I would expect other whitefly as this one to understand better this new concept!

One day I will ask Josh about the idea of this fragrance!

by your amazing "interesting man in conflict"

This reviewer may have conflicts of interest

23rd June, 2015

Add your review of Pear + Olive

Shop for Pear + Olive products online

Search Amazon for Pear + Olive

Member images of Pear + Olive

There are no member images of Pear + Olive yet. Why not be the first?