Lovely Day

Average Rating:

Lovely Day Fragrance notes

Sambac Jasmine, Rose, Licorice, Iris, Cedar, Blackcurrant

Lovely Day information

Lovely Day is a unisex fragrance by Ramon Monegal. The bottle was designed by Ramon Monegal

Shop for Lovely Day products online

Reviews of Lovely Day

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

dlane1953's avatar

Not a lovely day at all.

I received a sample of this with an order I placed recently, and I'm always happy to try out a niche fragrance that's new to me. Although the notes make me wonder; what is 'ultrazur-mol"? That can't be good, can it? It sounds like a chemical.

Let me say that, in the bottle and freshly sprayed, it reminds me a bit of Juicy Fruit gum. Shortly after application, a big hit of jasmine and some fruitiness, but not the black current listed. I like black current's sour note, but there is none here that I can detect. What I do notice is a generalized fruity note.

Suddenly we're sliding into new territory. Imagine a big pile of jasmine flowers nestled into a bed of pencil shavings. A heavy cedar note surrounds the sweetness. I'm not sure I can wear this longer than necessary to finish this review. Too sweet for my taste, and the cedar smells harsh and seems to overwhelm the jasmine at this point. Very unpleasant combination. Unisex? I don't think so.

A scrubber. However, for those who like fruity-florals, it might be worth a sample wear. But know that this one is a "Jeckle and Hyde" type fragrance; the opening and the drydown are two very different perfumes. So this is niche? Now I'm reduced to scrubbing my wrists and arms with Listerine/ Handi-Wipes to get rid of the smell.

Pros: None
    Cons: Overly sweet, chemical notes, overpowering"

19 September, 2013

Diogenes65's avatar

A horrible mish-mash of way too many floral notes, mixed in with some fruit. Each floral note is great...together they are horrible.

02 March, 2013

Add your review of Lovely Day

Search for on eBay United States

Lovely Day by Ramon Monegal Perfumes Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 26 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Lovely Day by Ramon Monegal Perfumes Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)