Lovely Day

Lovely Day information

HouseRamon Monegal
PerfumerRamon Monegal

About Lovely Day

Lovely Day is a shared / unisex perfume by Ramon Monegal. The fragrance was created by perfumer Ramon Monegal

Lovely Day fragrance notes

Reviews of Lovely Day

Not a lovely day at all.

I received a sample of this with an order I placed recently, and I'm always happy to try out a niche fragrance that's new to me. Although the notes make me wonder; what is 'ultrazur-mol"? That can't be good, can it? It sounds like a chemical.

Let me say that, in the bottle and freshly sprayed, it reminds me a bit of Juicy Fruit gum. Shortly after application, a big hit of jasmine and some fruitiness, but not the black current listed. I like black current's sour note, but there is none here that I can detect. What I do notice is a generalized fruity note.

Suddenly we're sliding into new territory. Imagine a big pile of jasmine flowers nestled into a bed of pencil shavings. A heavy cedar note surrounds the sweetness. I'm not sure I can wear this longer than necessary to finish this review. Too sweet for my taste, and the cedar smells harsh and seems to overwhelm the jasmine at this point. Very unpleasant combination. Unisex? I don't think so.

A scrubber. However, for those who like fruity-florals, it might be worth a sample wear. But know that this one is a "Jeckle and Hyde" type fragrance; the opening and the drydown are two very different perfumes. So this is niche? Now I'm reduced to scrubbing my wrists and arms with Listerine/ Handi-Wipes to get rid of the smell.

Pros: None
Cons: Overly sweet, chemical notes, overpowering"

19th September, 2013
A horrible mish-mash of way too many floral notes, mixed in with some fruit. Each floral note is great...together they are horrible.
02nd March, 2013

Add your review of Lovely Day

Shop for Lovely Day products online

Shop for Lovely Day at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lovely Day

Member images of Lovely Day

There are no member images of Lovely Day yet. Why not be the first?