Regatta (2009)

About Regatta

Regatta is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2009

Regatta fragrance notes

Reviews of Regatta

I bought this blind, based on descriptions and cheap price :-). To my nose, Regatta is a lot like Allure Homme Sport, but without the sweetness and with more aquatic elements. (I own both.) I like the citrus-cardamom -vibe. Cardamom is one of my favorite notes.

This is a very safe scent for office, unimaginative, but well executed. Definitely worth cheap the online price.
29th September, 2014
Nice but quite boring. I was able to find a half oz bottle of this for 6 bucks shipped through Ebay. I'd say it's worth about that. I wouldn't pay more than 15 bucks for a 1.7 oz bottle of this. It doesn't smell cheap or anything, just redundant. Although it doesn't smell exactly like anything in particular, so it isn't bad. It smells a lot like Banana Republic Classic to me, in fact it's hard to pick out the differences in their openings, until the mint note emerges in Regatta. The mint in regatta is more geranium like than mint, and it's short lived. The focus here is on the citrus. What's nice though is toward the end, I get tagetes also known as marigold flowers I think. It's a citrusy flower, quite distinctive. I can't remember many, if any fragrances containing this note in such a prominent fashion. The tagetes really dominate the base here, along with some soft woodsy notes. It makes for a pleasant and comforting dry down, to this citrus dominated scent. Longevity on me is about 5-6 hours, although sitting closer to the skin for much of the time. The compliment factor is non existent, in my world thus far, I've owned this one for about a month now, and worn it out a good 7 times. It's very comforting and easy to wear, but you won't get noticed. Good safe scent, nothing more, nothing less.
19th April, 2014
Love this

I purchased this on a whim without smelling it because I liked the name (one of my absolute worst habits) and it's one of my absolute favorite fragrances. Regatta is an intensely clean fresh scent with maybe a little soapiness but I think that accentuates it perfectly. I'm having trouble picking it apart and identifying the specific scents within it. I think this is a warm-weather scent and tend to avoid it during the deep freeze of winter. I get a lot of compliments and "What are you wearing?" from many people when I have this on. Staying power isn't very strong. The smell fades within an hour. Really my only complaint is the strange plastic cap, it will NOT stay on and it falls off easily though this isn't really a problem because the bottle sits upright and undisturbed on my dresser.

29th July, 2013

Add your review of Regatta

Shop for Regatta products online

Shop for Regatta at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Regatta

Member images of Regatta

There are no member images of Regatta yet. Why not be the first?