JB (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseJack Black
PerfumerJerome Epinette

About JB

JB is a masculine fragrance by Jack Black. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jerome Epinette

JB fragrance notes

Reviews of JB

Another Jack Black fragrance that I am enjoying. Although not a listed note I smell petitgrain along with the elemi and geranium. A beautiful soft men's fragrance and I think it's FB worthy...VERY NICE!
27th December, 2018
A nice casual or weekend juice. It is pleasant. My neutral rating is due to the lack of longevity. Try before you buy.
23rd December, 2018
Cartier Roadster meets Terre d’Hermes, and I like it better than either.

The eucalyptus is fresh and green - not astringent - and my favorite part of JB. It lasts maybe 2 hours and you’re left with a dry down not unlike Terre d’Hermes.

It’s a tame fragrance, but lasts the work day. A nice office scent.

14th May, 2018
This scent kept grabbing my attention whenever I'd do my sampling rounds at the local Nordstrom. It's been displayed separately from all other fragrances, which is a remarkable way to draw curious people like me in. :^)

JB resonates with a pleasant aromatic pepper, eucalyptus and papyrus consstruction, accented very subtly by the other exotic (but hard to directly pinpoint) notes throughout the triangle. Sillage is just above skin scent, lest it is sprayed heavily all at once or in delayed layers (my personal preference).

Seems better suited for semi-formal occasions, given its elegant, intimate formulation. Not sure if the price is totally warranted, though it is an EdP. But IMO, I prefer JB compared to Jack Black's "Signature Blue Mark," which I have had a difficult time connecting with. YOU be the judge and give it an in-person sample.
17th March, 2018
An Awful Experience

This was a huge and disappointing blind buy that had me sending the bottle back to JB for a refund the day after I received and tried this fragrance. Especially since I've enjoyed JB's other fragrances, namely Black Mark. Upon spraying this on my skin I got an immediate burst of dry wood and mint. In fact the entire wear was way too dry with very few pleasant or interesting notes. It burned my nostrils when I smelled it even though it was not over applied. Late into the dry down I got a cloying stale perfumy sent that just hung around way too long. I know it's an EDP but even a tiny bit of this stuff was very unpleasant. I know I'm not alone being as others have called JB just plain awful.

Pros: None that I can find
Cons: Cons abound"

01st August, 2013
This is what you get when you remove the orange in Terre d Hermes...its exactly what i was looking for, as TdH tends to sour on my skin for some reason...minty, woody, a tad sweet, but the drydown turns heads!! 9/10
07th October, 2012

Add your review of JB

Shop for JB products online

Shop for JB at online perfumeries

Jack Black JB 3.4 fl. oz. Men's Eau de Parfum No Box

Jack Black JB Eau de Parfum, 3.4 fl. oz. / 100ml NIB

End Date: Monday May-20-2019 7:48:38 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $72.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jack Black JB Eau de Parfum, 3.4 fl. oz.

End Date: Wednesday May-22-2019 14:58:32 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $89.01

Member images of JB

There are no member images of JB yet. Why not be the first?