JB (2010)

About JB

JB is a masculine fragrance by Jack Black. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of JB

An Awful Experience

This was a huge and disappointing blind buy that had me sending the bottle back to JB for a refund the day after I received and tried this fragrance. Especially since I've enjoyed JB's other fragrances, namely Black Mark. Upon spraying this on my skin I got an immediate burst of dry wood and mint. In fact the entire wear was way too dry with very few pleasant or interesting notes. It burned my nostrils when I smelled it even though it was not over applied. Late into the dry down I got a cloying stale perfumy sent that just hung around way too long. I know it's an EDP but even a tiny bit of this stuff was very unpleasant. I know I'm not alone being as others have called JB just plain awful.

Pros: None that I can find
Cons: Cons abound"

01st August, 2013
This is what you get when you remove the orange in Terre d Hermes...its exactly what i was looking for, as TdH tends to sour on my skin for some reason...minty, woody, a tad sweet, but the drydown turns heads!! 9/10
07th October, 2012
Starts off slightly sweet, with some fruity and minty notes. It's kind of generic smelling at this point. Nothing wrong with it, but its not particularly distinctive. There is a vague hint of smoke and wood which is nice. The dry-down has a tiny bit of amber-vanilla (but not problematic).
I'll give it a mild thumbs-up overall, for being a decent, fresh-smelling scent. No one will be offended by this.
01st September, 2012

Add your review of JB

Shop for JB products online

Shop for JB at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for JB

Member images of JB

There are no member images of JB yet. Why not be the first?