Gin & Lime (2011)
    by Pell Wall Perfumes

Average Rating:

Gin & Lime Fragrance Notes

Gin & Lime information

Gin & Lime is a unisex fragrance by Pell Wall Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Gin & Lime

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

lpp's avatar

England England

In late 2013, mine starts out rather martini-like - although more subtle in this respect than the Concentree.
    Both are very well blended.

The orange/neroli is gently evident as well early on, joined by a hint of coriander and the use of ambergris helps to shift these compositions away from the standard issue citric cologne, one of the reasons that I enjoy wearing them so much.

My other 'citric' colognes spend the winter in hibernation but these are just as enjoyable in cool weather.

29 November, 2013

odysseusm's avatar

I start off enjoying this, but wind up neutral. Here's why.
    This opens with an excellent lime-citrus note: very accurate and pleasing. There are hints of aromatic, bright juniper and nutty coriander. In my opinion, the juniper should be much more pronounced. Still, this is pleasant and an attractive EdC style scent.
    Then, the musk develops in the dry-down. At first, it reminds me of that in Blenheim Bouquet or Wellington -- a kind of British vibe. But then the white musk keeps going on an on, getting quite tiresome. I feel the scent loses its momentum and in fact stalls.
    And the juniper never really had the medicinal/martini 'zip' that I had expected.
    Thus, my neutral assessment.

25 January, 2013