D&G La Force 11 (2009)

D&G La Force 11 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseDolce & Gabbana

About D&G La Force 11

D&G La Force 11 is a shared / unisex perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2009

D&G La Force 11 fragrance notes

Reviews of D&G La Force 11

bigbz Show all reviews
Good scent, very poor longevity though. A cross between Boss Bottled and Adidas Victory League. I don't know what the going rate for this is, but why would I pay D&G prices when I can get something very similar at any Ross for $7.99 for a 100ml all day/every day is beyond me. Or a bottle of the Boss online for mid $20's?
24th March, 2015

A sad little fragrance with a terribly ironic name… From the notes listed I would guess that this is meant to be a gourmet. I suppose it does smell a bit quasi-gourmandish because of the cinnamon and nutmeg overlaid on a weak heliotrope / sandalwood platform (Etro did the heliotrope / gormandish thing brilliantly). What’s not quasi-gourmand is the synthetic background that has an annoying oily tinge. La Force reaches its high point of synthetic gourmandness quite quickly: a high point that lasts about twenty minutes to an hour (…hard to say … hard to keep interested). From that high point it just sort of whimpers out, dragging itself to its weak vanilla / wood conclusion, mercifully dying its sad little death. Limited projection and dismal longevity. (What’s REALLY sad is that La Force is one of the better ones of D & G’s Anthology Series.)

10th March, 2015
I am really baffled @ D&G for creating this Anthology collection. All of them are a miss for me except this & No. 1, and even these two are NOTHING to brag about but they were the only two I owned so here goes.

La Force is right up my alley. Gourmandish, vanilla, light dusting of cinnamon, nutmeg & sandalwood. But when it is applied to the skin, it is one of the weakest fragrances I have ever came across or owned for that matter.

You literally can spray yourself ten times and this stuff still wont kill a gnat. Longevity in all seriousness is around 2-3 hours. Projection? Basically none exsistent! I see what D&G was trying to do, yet they failed miserably not only with this, but the entire Anthology line.

Judging from the notes, one would expect a heavy hitter or one that would hang around for a while, THE JOKES ON YOU! YES YOU READING THIS! It is everything BUT THAT! This would make a perfect gift for someone who does not really like fragrances, or prefers them soft & or for teenagers & those in their early twenties. I can't see a grown adult over the age of 25 taking this seriously, but then again people take the easter bunny seriously so what the hell do I know?.
20th October, 2014
Among the entire D&G Anthology Collection set La Force is way better than the other ones. I'm not sure whether it has cinnamon or cardamom but I'm sure it has a lot of appealing yet masculine vanilla and licorice-like notes. Although this one is intended for both men and women, guys will feel way more comfortable wearing it. Try it if you don't want smell like everybody else. Amazing projection and longevity. Thumbs up of course.
27th September, 2012 (last edited: 28th September, 2012)

Add your review of D&G La Force 11

Shop for D&G La Force 11 products online

Search Amazon for D&G La Force 11

Member images of D&G La Force 11

There are no member images of D&G La Force 11 yet. Why not be the first?