Vie de Chateau Intense (2010)
    by Parfums de Nicolaï

Vie de Chateau Intense Fragrance notes

Fern, Grass, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Tobacco leaf, Patchouli, Grapefruit, Leather, Musk, Hay

Shop for Vie de Chateau Intense products online

Reviews of Vie de Chateau Intense

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

tymanski's avatar
    tymanski

this is an extrapolation of the original diorella vibe - chypre with just slightly skanky fruit with a big caveat - a dry hay note that sticks around forever. wow! classic yet very relaxed construction and an all-year standby. great 9/10

05 March, 2013

Nezdelupe's avatar
    Nezdelupe

I cannot add much to Richaki's excellent review, which matches my experience of this fragrance. It is certainly in my top 3 fragrances and for me lasts quite well (6-7 hours), although it retreats to my skin fairly quickly (3, maybe 4 hrs?).

If it's of any interest to you, all the women in my office love it when I wear it.

Highly recommended!

13 November, 2012

Richaki's avatar
    Richaki

The fruity opening offers an elegant combination of hay and grapefruit exhibited here with sparkling originality and dovetailing nicely with the low key tobacco, musk and leather all lurking around in the background, before finally drying down to a chypre base oozing with class and style.

The scent also displays a lovely versatility that can compliment any season.

Clearly, no perfume is without fault and if my critical faculties were set at 10 then the longevity can seem a little thin.

At last, a niche fragrance that I am extremely happy with and therefore enters my personal top ten, furthermore I encourage any fellow 21st century urban nomads to take a closer look at this one

22 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 17 October, 2012)

Add your review of Vie de Chateau Intense