Cuba Prestige
by Cuba Paris

Cuba Prestige information

HouseCuba Paris

About Cuba Prestige

Cuba Prestige is a masculine fragrance by Cuba Paris.

Cuba Prestige fragrance notes

Reviews of Cuba Prestige

Perhaps the best from this fragrance house! Cuba Prestige can be purchased for under $10 at Ross or online. Sweet creamy amber scent that is very similar to the Mugler A*men dry down. Nice scent and good performance for a cheapie too. If you aren't a true fan of A*men, this does the job!
22nd May, 2016
Despite hearing the similarities between a clone and iconic fragrance, it's always difficult to believe until trying, and Cuba Prestige, the first Cuba that I've tried, surely lives up to the hype of being an A*Men clone. As far as scent, I actually regard Prestige as slightly less sweet than A*Men. In terms of projection and longevity, Prestige is clearly not the monster that A*Men (and most of its flankers) is, but the great equalizer is always price, and at $8 for 100ml at Ross, I'm not sure I've found a better deal yet. I liked Michael Jordan Legend (which I wore for the first time in a while today) as a cheap winter option, but even Prestige is half the price of Legend. Hard to beat, both in value and as an A*Men match. Surely it loses points for originality, but this is definitely one I'll keep and use plenty.

7 out of 10
28th September, 2015
eccj Show all reviews
I sprayed a half spray into the box at Ross, and the security guy (who has a poor sense of smell) said yeah man, that's good and strong! lol

I thought the scent was nice, but I couldn't figure out what it was at first. After I got home and pulled it up the A*men registered immediately! Win for Cuba Paris!
14th June, 2015
So to my pleasant surprise this smells JUST like A*Men from Thierry muglar! I mean just like it! The scent has a tobacco, vanilla, amber, smell that has a small bit of citrus. No need to worry about a harsh opening because there isn't one. A*Men has a tar smell in the beginning on here it opens up as vanilla and citrus with a tobacco dry down. Can't stop smelling my arm, hold on I'll continue typing in a second..........ok I'm back! Buy it you can find it for $7.99 at Ross. Remember this rule, if you see a Ross you have no choice but to stop by it.
11th October, 2014
Definitely a warm vanilla, coffee, amber, pipe tobacco scent with a hint of citrus. A bit too sweet for my taste ... but for the price (about $10 at Ross) it ain't bad. The ladies like it. Wear this at night.
17th July, 2014
vawallpa Show all reviews
Cuba prestige is indeed very similar to A*Men so it gets a 0/10 for originality but on the other hand it is a very nice sweet smelling fragrance and almost as potent as A*Men, but maybe a little less harsh. Good value for money :)
11th December, 2013