Silver Scent Intense (2009)
by Jacques Bogart

Silver Scent Intense information

Year of Launch2009

HouseJacques Bogart
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Silver Scent Intense

Silver Scent Intense is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2009

Silver Scent Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Silver Scent Intense

Starts off soapy. Dries down to a leathery musk with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and lavender. Smells like a fragrance from the 1970s. Projection is strong, longevity is also reasonable (8+ hours). Very easy to overdo this fragrance.

It's not my favourite scent, but it's not bad. I think it's the kind of fragrance where one needs to be rocking hairy chest and a Magnum PI-spec moustache for best effect.
25th December, 2014
If you read my review for the original version of this fragrance, you know how much I hate it!
Now this one! is this really an intense version?!
No! not at all!
Actually it's watered down version of the original plus add more woodsy notes!
The opening is synthetic, fruity and sweet, but not as synthetic as the original!
The opening is like the dry down of the original plus some oud!
The oud note here is very light and in the background because of the strong fruity note(raspberry)
So, they are the same in many ways but in my opinion this is a little lighter and better version of the original, but still I don't like it!
It's a little pricier than the original but still a cheap fragrance.
The projection and the longevity is great just like the original.
10th May, 2014
I prefer this more in the air than on my body..Bogart for teens.
30th March, 2014

This one, like its un-intense version, is a scrubber. I can’t leave it on my skin for more than thirty minutes because it smells so disagreeably synthetic. The opening is a poor –grade synthetic citrus. The middle is a conglomeration of floral, spice, and herbal notes whose main output is plastic. For the base I can’t break through the strong synthetics to determine the supposedly wood / tonka accord / oak moss, so the scent is a complete loser for me and I don’t really know what happens after thirty minutes – it’s been scrubbed. A sure thumbs down.
17th March, 2014
The Silver Oud ?

A (surprisingly) friendly oud based, evening around town scent, for fall and winter. A bit overwhelming at the top, but great projection and longevity will follow. The namesake silver (oud) accord (oud wood, shined and polished by lavender and lemon) is quite unique. This is paired with a grape soda like accord -A bitter sweet orange, tonka, and geranium combo. It's quite appealing, and masculine. The usual moody dark feel of oud is made brighter, and quite festive by it's silvery-ness. On the other hand, the grape soda vibe paired with the medicinal edge in oud may remind some of cough syrup, as it did me.

Solid. But not a safe blind buy, even at it's amazing value.
28th September, 2013 (last edited: 29th March, 2014)
Indeed this is potent and strong. Also it has a great price. But it has not worked for me.. in my skin turned to a sweet and fruity chemical smell that lingered for almost a day.
19th November, 2012

Add your review of Silver Scent Intense

Shop for Silver Scent Intense products online

Shop for Silver Scent Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Silver Scent Intense

Member images of Silver Scent Intense

There are no member images of Silver Scent Intense yet. Why not be the first?