Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

HousePenhaligon's
Created ForTurnbull & Asser
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne is a shared / unisex perfume by Penhaligon's.

Reviews of Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

There is one review of Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne.
This juice has been a bit of a mystery since it appeared. For those in the know about Turnbull & Asser as a store, it might be less mysterious. However, for those of us in distant lands, like the USA, it proved to be mondo difficult to find information on this frag. I managed to find a bottle and have enjoyed its spicy, clean, citrus scent for a couple of years now. I have heard rumors that it is just a repackaged version of Eau De Cologne from the Anthology series. This is entirely possible, I have never smelled Penhaligon's Eau De Cologne, however, I have doubts about a traditional EDC being this complex and long lasting. I consider myself an aficionado of Penhaligon's, at least as much as a Floridian can be given limited access to the line. EDC has just always taken the backseat to other, more exciting sounding Penhaligon's offerings. Today, I received a bottle of Bayolea. I love it. Great traditional scent with a decidedly masculine, clean presence. It is, at once, crisp and citrusy, and smoldering and peppery. So, why am I talking about Bayolea? Because it is EXACTLY the same experience I get with my Turnbull & Asser. So, IDK if T&A and EDC were the same composition or not, but almost undoubtedly, T&A and Bayolea are. So, if you are still wondering about the mysterious Turnbull & Asser scent, now you know; It's Bayolea, which might be a rebranded EDC.
28th November, 2015 (last edited: 13th December, 2015)

Add your review of Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

Shop for Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne products online

Search Amazon for Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

Member images of Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne

There are no member images of Turnbull & Asser Eau de Cologne yet. Why not be the first?