Aqua Allegoria Foliflora (2003)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Foliflora information

Year of Launch2003

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerJean Paul Guerlain

About Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

Aqua Allegoria Foliflora is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Paul Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Foliflora fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

I quite like this but on my skin it develops a screechy headache note after an hour or two. Maybe it's just me?
29th September, 2008
marnut Show all reviews
The other reviews sum it up pretty well: this is a lovely floral, very easy to wear. Fresh, youthful, energetic, bright. I wore it daily in the warmer months but as soon as the cold set I had to put it away.

My addendum: I bought my bottle when I was 19 and it is very suitable for younger wearers- it would be a great graduation or sweet sixteen gift if you can get your hands on a bottle. It's much better than a lot of stuff that's marketed to that age bracket- not too sweet or fruity or synthetic-smelling.
24th November, 2007
Notes as listed on Guerlain website are:
Head - neroli, bergamot.
Heart - apricot, white freesia, gardenia petals, sweetpea.
Base - angelica seeds, amber-vanilla, sandalwood.
I bought Foliflora unsniffed based on the previous reviews and the fact that it has gardenia and sweetpea listed in the notes. Very easy to wear, Foliflora is naturally pretty scent which will suit me very well as a spring/summer perfume.
23rd June, 2007
Lovely apricot fragrance, coupled with perfect gardenia, and a bit of freesia. All are favored notes of mine. This fragrance starts with a sweet-sour combination, moving toward sweetness and presented over an amber and sandalwood base. It is delicate and pleasing. Nothing sophisticated here, nothing complex to decipher, only an extremely wearable, likeable fragrance. Sometimes that is all one needs.
08th March, 2007
This is still available in Europe, though d/c'd in the States. It's a light, soft floral, green rather than cloying, very much a spring garden in the rain scent. Very natural smelling. I don't like strong florals but I'm enjoying this one very much. Not long lasting, but for a floral, that's not a bad thing. Very soft drydown of light musk. In the same category as Les Meteorites, and could be used in any situation.
26th February, 2007
Kotori Show all reviews
Foliflora is a very green floral. It has a sharp quality that my nose finds interesting. The drydown is surprisingly soft and warm, however. It has a similar fragrance structure to Eternity Moment, although they seem to share no ingredients directly. They both begin with a garden scent, open further into a hint of fruitiness, and close with a woody warmth. I am undecided as to which I prefer. I do find that Foliflora smells more natural, and not at all aldehydic. I do not know yet whether it represents me, as I am prone to floral-orientals. It has, by the way, been discontinued, and is available at outlets/off-retailers.
28th October, 2006

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Foliflora products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Foliflora yet. Why not be the first?