Aqua Allegoria Foliflora (2003)
    by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Foliflora Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Neroli, White freesia, Gardenia, Peach, Water lily, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Foliflora

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Lucy Fishwife's avatar
    Lucy Fishwife

I quite like this but on my skin it develops a screechy headache note after an hour or two. Maybe it's just me?

29 September, 2008

marnut's avatar
    marnut

The other reviews sum it up pretty well: this is a lovely floral, very easy to wear. Fresh, youthful, energetic, bright. I wore it daily in the warmer months but as soon as the cold set I had to put it away.

My addendum: I bought my bottle when I was 19 and it is very suitable for younger wearers- it would be a great graduation or sweet sixteen gift if you can get your hands on a bottle. It's much better than a lot of stuff that's marketed to that age bracket- not too sweet or fruity or synthetic-smelling.

24 November, 2007

chaelaran1008's avatar
    chaelaran1008

Notes as listed on Guerlain website are:
    Head - neroli, bergamot.
    Heart - apricot, white freesia, gardenia petals, sweetpea.
    Base - angelica seeds, amber-vanilla, sandalwood.
    I bought Foliflora unsniffed based on the previous reviews and the fact that it has gardenia and sweetpea listed in the notes. Very easy to wear, Foliflora is naturally pretty scent which will suit me very well as a spring/summer perfume.

23 June, 2007

purplebird7's avatar
    purplebird7

Lovely apricot fragrance, coupled with perfect gardenia, and a bit of freesia. All are favored notes of mine. This fragrance starts with a sweet-sour combination, moving toward sweetness and presented over an amber and sandalwood base. It is delicate and pleasing. Nothing sophisticated here, nothing complex to decipher, only an extremely wearable, likeable fragrance. Sometimes that is all one needs.

08 March, 2007

Elf's avatar
    Elf

This is still available in Europe, though d/c'd in the States. It's a light, soft floral, green rather than cloying, very much a spring garden in the rain scent. Very natural smelling. I don't like strong florals but I'm enjoying this one very much. Not long lasting, but for a floral, that's not a bad thing. Very soft drydown of light musk. In the same category as Les Meteorites, and could be used in any situation.

26 February, 2007

Kotori's avatar
    Kotori

Foliflora is a very green floral. It has a sharp quality that my nose finds interesting. The drydown is surprisingly soft and warm, however. It has a similar fragrance structure to Eternity Moment, although they seem to share no ingredients directly. They both begin with a garden scent, open further into a hint of fruitiness, and close with a woody warmth. I am undecided as to which I prefer. I do find that Foliflora smells more natural, and not at all aldehydic. I do not know yet whether it represents me, as I am prone to floral-orientals. It has, by the way, been discontinued, and is available at outlets/off-retailers.

28 October, 2006